- State Grand Jury indicts Michael Slager for murder in Walter Scott shooting (ABC News 4).
- All Mount Pleasant police officers to get body cameras — a first in S.C. (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police ask for help finding missing teen (ABC News 4).
- Celebrating the Ravenel bridge through LEGOs (Post & Courier).
- Severe Weather Photo Gallery (Live 5 News).
- Late-night committee to present recommendations (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston Social Media Day Returns on June 30th (HCS).
- Smokin’ Hot Branding for Upcoming Lewis Barbecue (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston and Columbus, Ohio reportedly on the short list for Brewdog expansion to U.S. (Charleston City Paper).
- The Neighborhood Dining Group’s Cappie Peete was named one of Eater’s Young Guns (Eater).
- On the Trail of Charleston’s Best Shrimp and Grits (Wall Street Journal).
- Foursquare users swear by Hominy Grill’s shrimp and grits (Post & Courier).
- 5 Things to Know About the Lee Brothers’ New Show ‘Southern Uncovered’ (Eater Charleston).
- Home Team BBQ Named One of the South’s Top 50 BBQ Joints (HCS).
- Shem Creek shrimpers find space at embattled garage site (Post & Courier).
- Acclaimed Boston Bartender Ran Duan at Proof (Eater Charleston).
- McCrady’s Hosts the Next Good Catch Dinner on Thursday (HCS).
- Visiting historians take up issues of women and food (Post & Courier).
- What to Expect From King Street Barbecue Spot Smoke (Eater Charleston).
- GLAAD’s Southern Stories Tour Visits Holy City on 6/15 (HCS).
- Spencer Selected to Represent RiverDogs at SAL All-Star Game (RiverDogs).
- Charleston’s Atlas Road Crew wins Wild Wing Cafe band competition (Post & Courier).
- Sweet & Sensual: A Pop-Up Dance & Dessert Lounge (HCS).
- Ready to propose to your loved one? You could do it at Wild Blue Ropes and end up on “Major Network TV Show” (Facebook).
- College of Charleston’s Taylor Clarke, Carl Wise picked in MLB draft (Post & Courier).
- Major League Baseball honors USC-Beaufort pitcher who donated bone marrow (ABC News 4).
- The Alley is Offering a Kid’s Bowling Camp (HCS).
- ‘Rivals’ Friday night football schedule released (ABC News 4).
- Running Buddy Introduces Two New Products: Buddy Pouch H2O and Buddy Light (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Community groups call for reform in North Charleston government (News 2).
- SC’s fiscal year to start without a state budget (Live 5 News).
- Haley to celebrate new law giving vets in-state tuition (ABC News 4).
- Uber bill heads to special session (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Rick Perry stresses veterans issues, states rights in Mt. Pleasant speech (Live 5 News).
- Officials hope for higher voter turnout in Berkeley Sheriff race (ABC News 4).
- No slush funds this year, the hubris of bulldozers and offshore drilling, Isle of Palms steps up for the ocean (Coastal Conservation League).
- Gallup: SC uninsured rate down after Affordable Care Act (Live 5 News).
- Lawsuit challenges college regulations for in-state tuition (ABC News 4).
- Board to review Charleston Harbor deepening project this month (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Trident petitions state Supreme Court to hear Berkeley County hospital case (ABC News 4).
- Public to give ideas for Dupont/Wappoo neighborhood plan (Live 5 News).
- DHEC to review approval for offshore seismic testing (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police identify 3 men believed to be involved in downtown Family Dollar brawl (Post & Courier).
- Crosstown improvement project brings road closures to downtown Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Charleston area tech startup Bidr works fundraising arena (Post & Courier).
- NCPD: Missing N. Charleston teen went to New Orleans (Live 5 News).
- Man looking for owner after 12-year-old son finds GoPro floating on Folly Beach (Live 5 News).
- Roads close as work begins on Phase 2 of Septima Clark Parkway improvements (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- No re-open date set for Hollywood elementary school (Live 5 News).
- Sea-turtle rescuers: Greatest recovery returned to sea (Post & Courier).
- Software could alleviate commute times from Summerville (News 2).
- Man charged with obstruction in West Ashley fatal shooting (Live 5 News).
- Woman files suit against North Charleston hotel after alleged 2013 rape (ABC News 4).
- Woman jailed after leaving 3 children in hot car at store (Live 5 News).
- Police arrest two men after one shot in foot, seek two more (ABC News 4).
- Police: Phone number leads to arrest in cab driver robbery (Live 5 News).
- Investment group snaps up law firm’s offices, parking lots in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G launches new program to help homeowners save energy (Live 5 News).
- Wando High Principal Lucy Beckham to take on new role (Post & Courier).
- Bond panel OKs $123M borrowing plan for Volvo plant (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Newest Boeing Dreamliner ahead of schedule, production in North Charleston could start early (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point board OKs budget, lease transfer (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Soldier accused of submerging daughter in hot water (News 2).
Gaillard Center Announces An Evening with Antoni
Queer Eye star and New York Times bestselling author Antoni Porowski is celebrating the publication of his next cookbook, Antoni:...
UPDATE: Suds + Spuds Fundraising Event Postponed to the Fall
The Charleston Forum Kicks Off 5th Annual Events this Month
Wild Common Announces 3rd Annual Puerto Rican Dinner Series
Nate Bargatze Adds Second Show at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Celebrate Juneteenth and Father’s Day 2021 at the Berkeley County Museum
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks