- Surgeon: Caitlyn’s pre-surgery recovery ‘really amazing,’ expected to make full recovery (Live 5 News).
- Police asking for help in locating missing West Ashley man (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police make arrest in shooting of Tyreik Gadsden (ABC News 4).
- Emotional 911 calls released from night Lt. Will Rogers was shot (Live 5 News).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 6/5 – 6/7/15 (HCS).
- Weekend plans with the Holy City Sinner (ABC News 4).
- Small Brew Act could mean craft beers for less in South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Husk Sommelier and Bull Street Gourmet Owner Pair to Open Wine Bar (Eater Charleston).
- The Hottest Restaurants in Charleston Right Now (Eater Charleston).
- Getting the flavor of two important new food books (Post & Courier).
- King Street Sushi Stop O-Ku Adds Lunch on June 15 (Eater Charleston).
- First Look: Dinner service at Saint Alban (Post & Courier).
- Eater Young Guns: Where Are They Now? (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston restaurants provide food for Ronald McDonald House families during renovations (ABC News 4).
- Date Night at Persimmon Cafe; Guest Chefs at Basico; Horses at The Alley (Eater Charleston).
- Stingrays win Game 3 of Kelly Cup Finals, headed back to N. Chs for Game 4 (News 2).
- $2 Beer and Free Parking For Game 4 and 5 (Stingrays).
- The Dude Abides – 3rd Annual Downtown Lebowski Bash Set for July 9th (HCS).
- $15 million a year? Charleston’s Khris Middleton about to cash in on breakout NBA season (Post & Courier).
- First “Late Show with Stephen Colbert” Promo Video Released; Enjoy “The Colebeard” (HCS).
- Calling All Southern Charm Addicts! Here’s the Dirt Straight From Shep Rose (Pop Sugar).
- Sip craft beer, bring dogs to Riley Park for Bark for Your Brew event prior to RiverDogs’ game (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina plans nearly $106 million in athlete revenues (News 2).
- Bohicket leaderboard the same with My Three Sons hanging onto top spot (Post & Courier).
- 9th Annual Charleston Duck Race Set for Saturday (HCS).
- Rockin’ the River in North Charleston Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Stingrays’ Top 10 goals in playoff history (Post & Courier).
- Few answers from sheriff’s candidate Lewis in one-on-one interview (ABC News 4).
- Light turnout for Berk. Co. Sheriff candidate debate (News 2).
- Legislators OK Haley’s request to borrow $123M for Volvo (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Clay Middleton (HCS).
- NAACP calls CCSD superintendent search flawed, calls for it to start over (ABC News 4).
- Board denies President Street proposal, approves hotel project on upper Meeting (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Gov. Haley to appear Friday night on Edwin McCain’s TV show, ‘Flipping Ships’ (Post & Courier).
- Blood donors to get free admission to Magnolia Plantation (Live 5 News).
- Joint Base says jets are flying over Lowcountry, but unclear if linked to boom (ABC News 4).
- Firefighters investigating early morning blaze in North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- If Tyreik can grin, why can’t you? (Post & Courier).
- DD4 teacher charged with assault and battery at school (Live 5 News).
- Sheriff: ‘A significant step’ made as 4 people named in Allison Griffor murder case (ABC News 4).
- Boy, 5, honored for making food to deliver to investigators working the Will Rogers shooting case (ABC News 4).
- Judge sets bond for man facing obstruction charge in 5-year-old’s murder (Live 5 News).
- Summerville WWII vet recalls top secret mission before D-Day (ABC News 4).
- NCFD pull man shocked by power line from cherry picker (ABC News 4).
- Patriots Point board OKs $13M budget for Charleston area naval museum (Post & Courier).
- Charleston School of Law names new interim president (ABC News 4).
- Meeting Street Academy celebrates major milestone (Post & Courier).
- Bulldozer, dump truck submerged in water near Captain Sam’s Spit (ABC News 4).
- Report: Driver stabbed multiple times during domestic dispute in car (Live 5 News).
- Police say man scammed Children’s Museum employee out of $146 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston Fire Department regains top rating (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Boy’s head sliced with sickle, stepfather charged with attempted murder (ABC News 4).
- Chaplain comes to terms with cancer and her own end of life (Post & Courier).
- First Refugees Arrive In Spartanburg Co. (News 2).
- Tourism indicators continue to climb in South Carolina (ABC News 4).
Events4 mins ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Heavy metal band Slipknot today announced that the 2022 iteration of their Knotfest Roadshow tour will stop at the North...
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events4 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events5 days ago
Charleston County and SC Works Trident to Hold Virtual Job and Resource Fair
Events5 days ago
Run Wild at Caw Caw’s Where the Wild Things Run 5K
Charity5 days ago
Two Local Restaurants Partner on Oyster Roast to Benefit Friends of Joseph Floyd Manor