Chef Forrest Parker has created a Polynesian-inspired menu that will include four courses paired with accompanying tropical cocktails. The event also includes passed hors d’oeuvres on our patio (weather permitting).
The menu is as follows:
Pu Pu Platter
- Teriyaki Shrimp Rumaki
- Crab & Shrimp Rangoon
- King’s Hawaiian Shrimp Toast
- Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
- baby bok choy, fragrant chicken broth
- Steak & Shrimp Pad Thai
- oyster sauce steak, lemongrass shrimp on sugarcane
- Volcano Ribs & Shrimp Combination #5
- cha siu ginger spare ribs, sweet & sour shrimp,Hawaiian fried rice, shrimp egg roll
- Rum Cake Sundae
- coconut sorbet, tempura banana, passion fruit molasses, benne
Tickets are $75 per person, plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required and may be placed by calling 843-388-8935. For more information, click here.
The Old Village Post House is located at 101 Pitt Street.
International Latin Jazz Artists Will Join the Charleston Jazz Orchestra for “Cuban Carnival” on Sept. 17th
Press Release On September 17th, 2022, the world-class Charleston Jazz Orchestra will share the stage with the Buena Vista Legacy...