- Lindsey Graham enters 2016 presidential race (Al Jazeera America).
- Graham launches 2016 presidential bid in hometown (Live 5 News).
- Sen. Lindsey Graham’s full remarks on his bid for president (ABC News 4).
- BCSO Lt. Will Rogers discharged from MUSC; Sent to rehab center (Live 5 News).
- Don’t miss the P&C’s ‘Shots Fired’ series on officer-involved shootings (Charleston City Paper).
- Fundraiser to help 5-year-old shooting victim (Live 5 News).
- Ariel Morgan’s mother speaks out nearly 1 year later after her murder (News 2).
- Caitlyn’s IVs removed, resting comfortably after laser therapy, says CAS (ABC News 4).
- For officer arrested in Walter Scott death, documents show rising use of Taser (Post & Courier).
- Critic Declares Ruth’s Chris ‘Doesn’t Enhance Downtown Charleston’s Dining Scene’ (Eater Charleston).
- Here’s the review (Post & Courier).
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream is back in action (Charleston City Paper).
- Barony Tavern Introduces Sunday Supper Menu (HCS).
- Walmart opens first of four Neighborhood Markets, still hiring for two others (Live 5 News).
- It’s Negroni Week! Drink for Charity! (HCS).
- Spend $40 or more at Tabbuli West Ashley and get $20 off with this coupon. Expires June 7th, 2015 (Facebook).
- Honey and Herbs Sing in 492’s Saint Basil Cocktail (Eater Charleston).
- 3rd Annual “Tomayto Tomahto” Event Set for 6/27 (HCS).
- Seminoles beat College of Charleston 8-1, advance to Super Regionals (ABC News 4).
- Mark Cuban’s Yacht is Docked in the City Marina (HCS).
- Spoleto overview: Laughing and sighing our way through the Globe’s Romeo and Juliet (Charleston City Paper).
- Stingrays’ Scott Ford savoring Kelly Cup playoff run (Post & Courier).
- Soil work underway at county skatepark site — finally (Charleston City Paper).
- Shepard Fairey talks Terrace donations, Obama disappointment (Post & Courier).
- Spoleto overview: What Moves You sort of moved us (Charleston City Paper).
- Snapchat flirts with Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Sunless Sea releases ‘No Ghost’ (Charleston City Paper).
- During the month of June, you can get $10 off all South Carolina Aquarium Membership Packages (SC Aquarium).
- Leah Suarez steps down as director of Jazz Artists of Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Jordan Montgomery Gets Call to Tampa Yankees (RiverDogs).
- RiverDogs to Host Youth Baseball Camp June 17-19 (Riley Park Events).
- Videos from 2015 TEDxCharleston Now Available (HCS).
- ‘Southern Charm’ Season 3 Needs To Answer These Questions, Because We Want To Know If Craig Is Coming Back (Bustle).
- Dads Climb FREE at Wild Blue Ropes this Father’s Day (HCS).
- Savage Souls debut new single (Charleston City Paper).
- Brad and Jennifer Moranz to Debut “Get On Your Feet!” in July (HCS).
- Cam Newton will finally get his mega-deal from the Carolina Panthers (Yahoo Sports).
- Joy Vandervort-Cobb tackles a dozen characters and owns them all (Charleston City Paper).
- Duane Lewis calls diploma questions a ‘non-issue’ during news conference (ABC News 4).
- Lindsey Graham’s eye roll seen round the world (Post & Courier).
- Haley urges businesses to review emergency plans for hurricane season (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Senate has 72 hours to decide Uber’s fate in S.C. (ABC News 4).
- SC DOT director resigns after 1 year on the job (Live 5 News).
- Applicants needed for vacancies on Charleston County boards and commissions (Post & Courier).
- Rick Santorum talks jobs to residents of Florence County (Live 5 News).
- School districts seeking tax hikes to catch up, accommodate growth (Post & Courier).
- Police investigating after 3-year-old found Monday morning (Live 5 News).
- Parks Conservancy proposes Hampton Park facelift to add cafe and venue space (Charleston City Paper).
- 5 alligators found dead on Ashley River, DNR investigates possible poaching (ABC News 4).
- Man charged with attempted murder in N. Charleston stabbing (Live 5 News).
- Cops: $12,000 worth of jewelry stolen from Mt. Pleasant home (ABC News 4).
- Center for Women launches “Founder’s Lab” for female entrepreneurs (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Deputies: Surveillance video stills not of suspect in credit card theft case (Live 5 News).
- Video shows impaled dog Louis playing with new foster family (ABC News 4).
- Community gathers to honor murder victim Hari Singleton (Live 5 News).
- Palliative Care Forum will explore removing barriers for cancer patients (Moultrie News).
- Ravenel Bridge view changed by Wounded Nature – Working Veterans, Boeing Volunteers (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Dredging of Savannah Harbor won’t start until December (Post & Courier).
- Outreach Center for Deaf and Blind opens in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Retired Vice Admiral Joseph Baciocco Jr., former commander of the Charleston Naval Base, dies (Post & Courier).
- “Sunday Morning” Looks into the Historic Preservation Philosophies of Charleston & Savannah (HCS).
- Red Cross volunteers from S.C. help out in Texas flooding (Post & Courier).
- Report: Woman wields sword during argument with boyfriend (Live 5 News).
- Man suspected of wielding knife in assault at Berkeley County bar (Post & Courier).
- Major General Kurt F Neubauer visits JB Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Phased approach to completing I-526 raises concerns about impact on Johns Island (Post & Courier).
- Burying power lines a slow slog (Post & Courier).
- Wando High School setting record graduation for Class of ’15 (Live 5 News).
- 2 bidders make offers on Port Royal site (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- One person rescued in Moncks Corner mobile home fire (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant reconsiders senior center age limit (Post & Courier).
- Police: Man shot in groin outside mobile home park (ABC News 4).
- SCE&G, Duke Energy propose new incentives for solar power (Post & Courier).
- Car hits 3 pedestrians, kills 1 on US-17 in Horry County (News 2).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks