TEDxCharleston recently released videos from the event held on April 15, 2015 at the Charleston Music Hall. They are all available below.
This year’s theme was Embrace Chaos, which meant speakers taught the audience about how to use chaos as a construct for creativity and change.
The following videos are now available for viewing:
- The Science Of Yogic Breathing: Sundar Balasubramanian
- Our Disposable Architecture: Jenny Bevan
- Zero Equals One – Creating A Business From Nothing: Riley Csernica
- Not Just Ebola: Jeffery Deal
- The Business of Hope: Randy Dobbs
- Classical Fusion: Seth Gilliard
- Digitizing The Family – Put Care Back Into Healthcare: Nicholas Glover, Sr.
- Lucky Is A Lie: JamieSue Goodman
- Indigo Dreams: Downhome Roots Of The Blues: Donna Hardy
- Creating Opportunity From Chaos: Earl Hewlette
- College – Necessary, But Insufficient: Will Jamieson
- Lightning, CO2, And A Microbe Walk Into A Bar…: Harold May
- Life Is Full Of Delays – Finding Peace With That: New Music Collective
- Secrets Of A Wounded Healer: Nancy Simpson
- Finding Home Among The Homeless: Derek Snook
- Drawing the Line with Political Cartoons: Steve Stegelin
- Return from Chaos – Treating PTSD: Peter Tuerk
- Guinea Suite: Wona Womalan
- Entanglement – Aerial Silks Duo: Wonderson Duo
- Navigating from Storm to Agreement: John Zinsser
For more information on TEDxCharleston, visit their official website.
Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town to Play Credit One Stadium with The Cadillac Three
Country superstars Miranda Lambert & Little Big Town will perform at the newly-renovated Credit One Stadium, formerly the Volvo Car...