- Update: Lt. Will Rogers walking with assistance, remains stable (ABC News 4).
- Driver charged with improper lane change for Ravenel Bridge accident (Live 5 News).
- A bridge too closed and a bridge too far (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays head to Kelly Cup finals after beating Toledo Walleye in triple overtime (News 2).
- Watch Joe Devin’s Game-Winning Goal (YouTube).
- SLED investigating after Berkeley County deputy fires shots during chase (ABC News 4).
- Suspect in Craigslist killing unexpectedly pleads guilty (ABC News 4).
- 5-year-old boy paralyzed by gunshot out of ICU (ABC News 4).
- The Grocery hosts Ark of Taste supper (Post & Courier).
- Holy City Brewing’s new kitchen Suelto takes playful risks that pay off (Charleston City Paper).
- First Look at the Menu From James Island’s Screen Door (Eater Charleston).
- Local teamaker restores lost tea traditions (Post & Courier).
- Explore the Inside of Highly-Anticipated Chick’s Fry House (Eater Charleston).
- Neighborhood Spotlight: Harleston Village (Yelp Charleston).
- Starting on Monday, June 15, will serve lunch every Monday through Saturday from 11:30 am to 2 pm.
- Truck of the Month: Roti Rolls (The Local Palate).
- 15 Minutes with Duolan Li (Charleston Mag).
- Big shrimp out there as state waters open (Post & Courier).
- 8 Karaoke Bars to Belt It Out in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- The Hidden Countship seeks BAR approval for cafe addition (Charleston City Paper).
- Manchester Farms takes precautions to protect flock from avian flu (Post & Courier).
- Snapchat shines spotlight on Charleston for world to see (Live 5 News).
- Wild Blue Ropes is now offering a Membership Plan (Wild Blue Ropes).
- McKevlin’s Bikini Fashion Show Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- ‘Southern Charm’ season finale leaves much to be desired (Post & Courier).
- Two Cities Out of Running for Hornets D-League Team (WLTX).
- The Windjammer is taking their decades-long bikini bash back to its roots (Charleston City Paper).
- Ellen DeGeneres’ new dating show calls for singles in Carolinas (Post & Courier).
- Awendaw Green to showcase Asheville musicians with special show this weekend (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry Bistro’s 2nd Moonshine Throwdown Scheduled for 6/14 (HCS).
- Local sea turtle documentary to play for one week only at Terrace Theater (Post & Courier).
- Patricia Altschul, grand dame of ‘Southern Charm,’ gets mention in Vogue (Island Packet).
- Battery bounce Fort Lauderdale to advance in Cup (Post & Courier).
- Trisha Brown Dance Company continues legendary founder’s work (Charleston City Paper).
- Hermit’s Victory Releases Music Video for “Night Owl” (HCS).
- Bikini Bash Photo Gallery (Windjammer).
- 25th Charleston Sprint Triathlon Series kicks off this Sunday without a King (Post & Courier).
- “Rockin’ The River” Concert Series Debuts on June 4th (HCS).
- Grammy winner Dianne Reeves isn’t bound by expectations (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Library’s Next Book Sale Runs from 6/19 to 6/21 (HCS).
- RiverDogs swept by Rome (Post & Courier).
- Lindsey Graham positions himself as a foreign policy expert in the 2016 election (Charleston City Paper).
- Clinton urges making middle class ‘mean something again’ (ABC News 4).
- Can Clinton reverse fortunes in South Carolina? (Post & Courier).
- Dozens march to keep Burke HS public (Live 5 News).
- Clemson’s Dabo Swinney cancels Palmetto Family Council visit (ABC News 4).
- Domestic violence reform expected to cross finish line (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Rep. Wendell Gilliard (HCS).
- Berkeley rehires retired assistant superintendent to lead district temporarily (Post & Courier).
- Haley urges senators to pass bill allowing Uber services (News 2).
- Officer uses Taser to stop West Ashley woman’s suicide attempt (ABC News 4).
- Charleston International Airport provides an update on construction (CHS-Trip).
- New road connecting Dorchester to Ladson Road to open today (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County names June 7th “Princess Ariel Morgan Day” (ABC News 4).
- Gasoline tanker carrying 8,500 gallons catches fire on I-26 in 10-vehicle crash (Live 5 News).
- MUSC’S 16th Annual Hurricane Awareness Day (News 2).
- Hurricane predictions breeze in: Feds expect light season (ABC News 4).
- Coast Guard rescues stranded kayaker from South Carolina marsh (News 2).
- Photographer snaps photo of proposal, finds couple on Facebook (ABC News 4).
- Louis, dog impaled by tree to join foster family on Wednesday (ABC News 4).
Events1 hour ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Events21 hours ago
Kishi’s Turkish Oushak Rug Show Coming to Mt. Pleasant in November
Events21 hours ago
The Riviera Announces Three New Concerts – David Cook, David Nail, and Amos Lee
Charity22 hours ago
Pale Horse CrossFit to Host “Battling Bad Blood” Fundraiser Benefitting the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Charleston
Events22 hours ago
Gaillard Center Announces 2022-2023 Education & Community Program Schedule
Charity23 hours ago
Park & Grove Chef Joins The Establishment for “Give Back Charleston” Fundraiser Benefitting The LENS Foundation
Events23 hours ago
Charleston County to Host “Know your Resident Perks” Events