- All lanes are open on the Ravenel Bridge 9 hours after it was shut down (ABC News 4).
- Ravenel Bridge Closure Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Man’s gunshot wound on Isle of Palms was self-inflicted, police say (ABC News 4).
- Drowning victim on Sullivan’s Island has died (News 2).
- Family says 5-year-old shot Friday is paralyzed from waist down (ABC News 4).
- Shots Fired: Post & Courier Special Report.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Saw Long Lines For Its First Days Back (Eater Charleston).
- 167 Raw owners save woman from drowning (Post & Courier).
- Restaurants a driving force in restoring downtown’s historic buildings (Post & Courier).
- BBQ Bragging Rights (Charleston Living Magazine).
- Opening Alert: Screen Door Welcomed Guests This Past Weekend (Eater Charleston).
- Taste of Gullah hosts Gullah Braai (Post & Courier).
- Barony Tavern adds all-you-can-eat Sunday supper to weekly schedule (Post & Courier).
SOUTHERN CHARM FINALE
- Southern Charm finale recap: Craig leaves Charleston, Kathryn chases Thomas (Island Packet).
- Craig Hit The Road On ‘Southern Charm’ Finale, But Where Did The Law School Graduate Go? (Bustle).
- Charleston Social: 3rd season for Southern Charm? Cast member says yes (ABC News 4).
- Thomas: What’s Better for Our Daughter? (Bravo).
- Shep: Its All Water Under the Bridge (Bravo).
- Whitney: I Would Never Begrudge Anyone Happiness (Bravo).
- Landon: There’s No Place Like Home (Bravo).
- Spoleto overview: City Lights at the Sottile was great, and it should have been free (Charleston City Paper).
- Gronk spotted being Gronk in Charleston over the weekend (Charleston City Paper).
- SnapChat has been telling users that Charleston will be the application’s featured city on Wednesday.
- Battery to face Strikers in U.S. Open Cup (Post & Courier).
- The Follywood Summer Tribute Concert will be held on June 13th (HCS).
- Montgomery Tabbed SAL Pitcher of the Week (Charleston RiverDogs).
- The end of an era: Thunder Road to close in July (Charlotte Five).
- Beard and Moustache Championships II Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Operation Home Brings the Gimme Shelter Party Back to The Alley (HCS).
- Despite Mateo’s Heroics, RiverDogs Fall 4-2 (News 2).
- The Next SoCal Block Party is THIS Friday (HCS).
- New TV series about local animal shelter Pet Helpers to air on Nat Geo Wild next month (Post & Courier).
- The Windjammer’s Bikini Bash is Back (HCS).
- Tyler Boone released a new single called “Front Page Show” (SoundCloud).
- First Flush Festival Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Familiar Voice Returned to Morning Radio Today (HCS).
- Skate park in Neck Area will move forward (Post & Courier).
- Domestic violence bill not quite to governor’s desk (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston’s budget again includes raises, not taxes (Post & Courier).
- Republicans release video mocking Hillary Clinton ahead of her first S.C. appearance (Post & Courier).
- Nine-story hotel on Charleston’s Meeting Street goes before city (Post & Courier).
- Haley: Spend extra $400 million on tax cut, debt or roads (ABC News 4).
- Medical records release of children of suspected abuse or neglect advances (Post & Courier).
- Democrat calls on Clemson coach Dabo Swinney to back out of fundraiser (The State).
- Lindsey Graham to meet with Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel on Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Kiawah investigating allegations of improper financial transactions (Post & Courier).
- Ben Carson says he can win the S.C. GOP presidential primary (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police trying to find source of KKK fliers distributed in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Police release surveillance images after car windows shot out in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Police: Vandals shoot out windows of almost 45 vehicles (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina troopers issue 230 tickets for texting in first five months of law (Post & Courier).
- Charleston-area beach residents feel trapped as crowds swell (Post & Courier).
- Plan emerges to revitalize Hampton Park’s fringe for weddings, wine, other uses (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s commercial real estate market ‘on fire’ (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police arrest stabbing suspect in connection with West Ashley incident (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry events honor the fallen (ABC News 4).
- Law enforcement: Composite sketching another tool to help get justice for victims (Post & Courier).
- The last hurrah: graduating cadets to help lead The Citadel and Charleston to the world stage (The Digitel).
- NLRB dismisses union complaint against Boeing’s North Charleston site (Post & Courier).
- West Ashley resident worries about feral pigs being pushed into her neighborhood (Post & Courier).
- Senior citizens enjoy prom in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Charleston’s history isn’t trivial, and the test shouldn’t be, either (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek girl saves friend from choking (Live 5 News).
- Hanahan firefighter saves puppy’s life, not once but twice (ABC News 4).
- Boeing building a Dreamliner-worthy paint shop in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SC State announces $120,000 donation made to university (Live 5 News).
- Police: Woman turns in husband for robbery, blames herself (ABC News 4).
- BCSO: Lady’s Island pier fire investigated as arson (Live 5 News).
- Ravenel Bridge to reopen at 4 p.m. but only if we meet its demands (Charleston City Paper).
- School: Teacher Charged With Child Porn Took Pictures Of 149 students (News 2).
- Former Sumter H.S. basketball star drowned at Myrtle Beach (Live 5 News).
- One arrested after home invasion, three more sought (ABC News 4).
- WCSO Deputies discover deceased male in Hemingway (News 2).
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
After the COVID-19 pandemic forced last year’s event to be postponed, the 8th Annual Charleston Beer Week will now be...
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Julia Deckman Studio Shares Upcoming Exhibition Schedule
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks