- All lanes are open on the Ravenel Bridge 9 hours after it was shut down (ABC News 4).
- Ravenel Bridge Closure Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Man’s gunshot wound on Isle of Palms was self-inflicted, police say (ABC News 4).
- Drowning victim on Sullivan’s Island has died (News 2).
- Family says 5-year-old shot Friday is paralyzed from waist down (ABC News 4).
- Shots Fired: Post & Courier Special Report.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Creams Saw Long Lines For Its First Days Back (Eater Charleston).
- 167 Raw owners save woman from drowning (Post & Courier).
- Restaurants a driving force in restoring downtown’s historic buildings (Post & Courier).
- BBQ Bragging Rights (Charleston Living Magazine).
- Opening Alert: Screen Door Welcomed Guests This Past Weekend (Eater Charleston).
- Taste of Gullah hosts Gullah Braai (Post & Courier).
- Barony Tavern adds all-you-can-eat Sunday supper to weekly schedule (Post & Courier).
SOUTHERN CHARM FINALE
- Southern Charm finale recap: Craig leaves Charleston, Kathryn chases Thomas (Island Packet).
- Craig Hit The Road On ‘Southern Charm’ Finale, But Where Did The Law School Graduate Go? (Bustle).
- Charleston Social: 3rd season for Southern Charm? Cast member says yes (ABC News 4).
- Thomas: What’s Better for Our Daughter? (Bravo).
- Shep: Its All Water Under the Bridge (Bravo).
- Whitney: I Would Never Begrudge Anyone Happiness (Bravo).
- Landon: There’s No Place Like Home (Bravo).
- Spoleto overview: City Lights at the Sottile was great, and it should have been free (Charleston City Paper).
- Gronk spotted being Gronk in Charleston over the weekend (Charleston City Paper).
- SnapChat has been telling users that Charleston will be the application’s featured city on Wednesday.
- Battery to face Strikers in U.S. Open Cup (Post & Courier).
- The Follywood Summer Tribute Concert will be held on June 13th (HCS).
- Montgomery Tabbed SAL Pitcher of the Week (Charleston RiverDogs).
- The end of an era: Thunder Road to close in July (Charlotte Five).
- Beard and Moustache Championships II Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Operation Home Brings the Gimme Shelter Party Back to The Alley (HCS).
- Despite Mateo’s Heroics, RiverDogs Fall 4-2 (News 2).
- The Next SoCal Block Party is THIS Friday (HCS).
- New TV series about local animal shelter Pet Helpers to air on Nat Geo Wild next month (Post & Courier).
- The Windjammer’s Bikini Bash is Back (HCS).
- Tyler Boone released a new single called “Front Page Show” (SoundCloud).
- First Flush Festival Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Familiar Voice Returned to Morning Radio Today (HCS).
- Skate park in Neck Area will move forward (Post & Courier).
- Domestic violence bill not quite to governor’s desk (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston’s budget again includes raises, not taxes (Post & Courier).
- Republicans release video mocking Hillary Clinton ahead of her first S.C. appearance (Post & Courier).
- Nine-story hotel on Charleston’s Meeting Street goes before city (Post & Courier).
- Haley: Spend extra $400 million on tax cut, debt or roads (ABC News 4).
- Medical records release of children of suspected abuse or neglect advances (Post & Courier).
- Democrat calls on Clemson coach Dabo Swinney to back out of fundraiser (The State).
- Lindsey Graham to meet with Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel on Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- Kiawah investigating allegations of improper financial transactions (Post & Courier).
- Ben Carson says he can win the S.C. GOP presidential primary (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police trying to find source of KKK fliers distributed in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Police release surveillance images after car windows shot out in Summerville (Live 5 News).
- Police: Vandals shoot out windows of almost 45 vehicles (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina troopers issue 230 tickets for texting in first five months of law (Post & Courier).
- Charleston-area beach residents feel trapped as crowds swell (Post & Courier).
- Plan emerges to revitalize Hampton Park’s fringe for weddings, wine, other uses (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s commercial real estate market ‘on fire’ (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police arrest stabbing suspect in connection with West Ashley incident (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry events honor the fallen (ABC News 4).
- Law enforcement: Composite sketching another tool to help get justice for victims (Post & Courier).
- The last hurrah: graduating cadets to help lead The Citadel and Charleston to the world stage (The Digitel).
- NLRB dismisses union complaint against Boeing’s North Charleston site (Post & Courier).
- West Ashley resident worries about feral pigs being pushed into her neighborhood (Post & Courier).
- Senior citizens enjoy prom in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Charleston’s history isn’t trivial, and the test shouldn’t be, either (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek girl saves friend from choking (Live 5 News).
- Hanahan firefighter saves puppy’s life, not once but twice (ABC News 4).
- Boeing building a Dreamliner-worthy paint shop in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- SC State announces $120,000 donation made to university (Live 5 News).
- Police: Woman turns in husband for robbery, blames herself (ABC News 4).
- BCSO: Lady’s Island pier fire investigated as arson (Live 5 News).
- Ravenel Bridge to reopen at 4 p.m. but only if we meet its demands (Charleston City Paper).
- School: Teacher Charged With Child Porn Took Pictures Of 149 students (News 2).
- Former Sumter H.S. basketball star drowned at Myrtle Beach (Live 5 News).
- One arrested after home invasion, three more sought (ABC News 4).
- WCSO Deputies discover deceased male in Hemingway (News 2).
Firefly Distillery Introduces New Music Program, Live At Firefly
Firefly Distillery is expanding its music program to include a variety of live music offerings throughout their property. The new...
LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Returns to Folly Beach on October 30
Popular Parks Fundraiser Returns to Colonial Lake in October
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
Tickets Now on Sale for Brookgreen Gardens’ Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events7 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview6 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters