- Police: Man who shot Berkeley County Sheriff’s deputy killed in standoff (ABC News 4).
- Man shot by NCPD officer after stabbing deputy has died, coroner confirms (Live 5 News).
- Ex-SC State board chairman sentenced to 5 years in prison (ABC News 4).
- School evacuated after bomb threat (ABC News 4).
- Charleston quickly overtaking Columbia as SC’s largest city (ABC News 4).
- Barony Tavern on Wentworth Street offers lunchtime delights, but dinner fare falls off (Post & Courier).
- First of 4 Wal-Mart Neighborhood Markets in Charleston region to open (Post & Courier).
- Smoke BBQ to Take Over Past Motorbar Space on King (Eater Charleston).
- Revelry Brewing & Lewis Barbecue Prep New Beer (HCS).
- India Spice brings Southeast Asian groceries to West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse will open on Sunday (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Beer Garden 2015 Photo Gallery (Facebook).
- What’s Going On at the Former J. Paul’z Address on James Island? (Eater Charleston).
- Folly Beach Crab Shack Hosts Red Nose Day Fundraiser Through Sunday (HCS).
- On the day of Dave’s departure, Julie Montgomery tells us what it was like to book talent on the Late Show for eight years (Charleston City Paper).
- Piccolo Spoleto Bluegrass Series: Grass in the Hall (Charleston Music Hall).
- Two history-steeped Piccolo Spoleto 2015 events not to miss (The Digitel).
- Mayor Riley opening his last Spoleto Festival as Charleston Mayor (News 2).
- The 6th Annual Beard & Moustache Championships are Saturday (HCS).
- Clarke, Cougars blank Elon, 9-0, in CAA Baseball Tournament (Post & Courier).
- Guide to Summer Fun in the Lowcountry (Macaroni Kid Charleston).
- Fashion Week adds $3.5 million to Charleston economy, up 20% (Post & Courier).
- Mercer Edges The Citadel at SoCon Tournament (Live 5 News).
- Lipton to host music festival in North Charleston featuring The Roots, Passion Pit, others (Post & Courier).
- Locals honored as all-state, all-stars in baseball and softball (Post & Courier).
- Kiawah Fine Jewelry Hosting Two Trunk Shows This Weekend (HCS).
- Citadel’s win over UNCG keeps Dogs alive in SoCon tourney (Post & Courier).
- M.o.M Events: Paintball & Beards (HCS).
- Charleston’s storied mayor reflects on 40 years in office, what compelled him to get involved (ABC News 4).
- Brian Adams withdraws support for Duane Lewis in Berkeley sheriff’s race (ABC News 4).
- House passes new domestic violence bill with gun ban provision (ABC News 4).
- New estimates: Mt. Pleasant gained most population of any S.C. city (Post & Courier).
- Woman with rare blood disease needs a transfusion every three weeks to stay alive (ABC News 4).
- Container business at the Port of Charleston continues to grow (Post & Courier).
- CCSD moving forward with Superintendent search (News 2).
- S.C. State’s new trustees hear about ‘huge problems’ (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston teacher plants a seed by giving students $100 each (Post & Courier).
- DD2 waiving make-up day, school will end Friday, May 29th (News 2).
- Man strips naked at Charlotte Douglas (WLTX).
- Emergency crews clear accident scene in Summerville involving motorcycle, car (Live 5 News).
- Attorney: Bryant Heyward paralyzed, fighting for life after shooting (ABC News 4).
- Prosecutors seek death penalty against mom in toddler death (News 2).
- Colleton County bus carrying children involved in wreck with pickup (ABC News 4).
- Deputies: Bullying led to 19-year-old chasing group of students with knife (Live 5 News).
- Three Orangeburg men arrested in connection to night club brawls (News 2).
- Couple accused of stealing $19,000 from elderly man (ABC News 4).
- Motorcycle stolen from Murrells Inlet; search is on for suspect (News 2).
- After violence a year ago, Waco, SC prepares for bike rally (ABC News 4).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks