- CCSO: North Charleston police officer shoots man who cut deputy (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina House passes domestic violence reform measure (Post & Courier).
- Money is being raised for Lt. Will Rogers (GoFundMe).
- Summerville Will Attempt to Break “World’s Largest Iced Tea” World Record (HCS).
- Graze brings fresh local flavors to Summerville’s strip-mall thoroughfare (Charleston City Paper).
- New general manager aims to make The Grocery one of Charleston’s best restaurants (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Brown Water Society Brings Back the Summer BBQ Invitational (HCS).
- 12 Cocktails to Drink in Charleston Right Now (The Daily Meal).
- Eat Here En Route to CHS Airport: Summer Edition (Eater Charleston).
- The Ordinary quiets down with new array of acoustic tiles (Post & Courier).
- Nana’s remembers delivery driver Billy Blue (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays one step closer to The Kelly Cup, lead series 3-0 (News 2).
- Charleston Battery blanks Miami United in second round of U.S. Open Cup (Post & Courier).
- Bill Murray Takes a Drunken Tumble During MSNBC Appearance (HCS).
- Spoleto gives Cavalli opera its first performance in 350 years (Charleston City Paper).
- Wando wins first state baseball championship (Post & Courier).
- Charleston to Host 2015 CAA Baseball Championship (CofC Sports).
- The Last Five Years takes an unconventional approach to the love story (Charleston City Paper).
- Mepkin Abbey to host concert of Bach’s Cantata 51, Rachmaninoff’s Vocalise, Fauré’s Requiem (Charleston City Paper).
- On stage this week: Josh Roberts & The Hinges, Susto, Jordan Igoe, Johnny Delaware (Post & Courier).
- Summerville High Softball team counting on chemistry in state championships (Live 5 News).
- Southeastern Beard and Mustache Championship back for sixth year this weekend (Post & Courier).
- Rhiannon Giddens Takes the CMH Stage in September (HCS).
- Thomas Ravenel Regrets Breaking Up With Baby Momma On Facebook (FITSNews).
- Supportive organization for breast cancer patients to host Memorial Weekend Party (Post & Courier).
- Blackbeard’s Cove Hosts a 9th Anniversary Celebration on June 7th (HCS).
- Group yoga event aims to raise $13,000 for local substance abuse programs (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s storied mayor reflects on 40 years in office, what compelled him to get involved (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry lawmakers lay the groundwork for decriminalizing medical marijuana (Post & Courier).
- Stegelin: Transparency police (Charleston City Paper).
- Police: Suspect wore a GPS ankle monitor during fatal Mother’s Day shooting (ABC News 4).
- Charleston quickly overtaking Columbia as SC’s largest city (Live 5 News).
- Dispatch: Reported structure fire in downtown Charleston extinguished (Live 5 News).
- Cane Bay High School listed cheap in Craigslist ad (ABC News 4).
- Here’s the link (as long as it hasn’t been taken down yet).
- Person rescued off Isle of Palms Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- New SC State Board of Trustees to meet for the 1st time (Live 5 News).
- Hanahan police capture gator under parked car (Live 5 News).
- West Ashley man accused of ripping off car boot, throwing it at officer (Live 5 News).
- Attorney: Bryant Heyward paralyzed, fighting for life after shooting (ABC News 4).
- Goose Creek police looking for woman they say used stolen debit card (Post & Courier).
- New military physical therapy clinic opening in Goose Creek (Live 5 News).
- Coroner releases name of Mount Pleasant woman struck by car (ABC News 4).
- SC Ranks 2nd in Nation for Rural Road Fatality Rate (WLTX).
- Remains found in 2012 finally identified as Orangeburg teen (ABC News 4).
- Man charged with sexually assaulting a three-year-old (Live 5 News).
- Police respond to CDV call, make meth arrests (ABC News 4).
- Power outage affects more than 3,000 customers (News 2).
- Store owner says faulty lottery machines cost him money (ABC News 4).
- Report: Woman spray-painted ‘So What?’ on Confederate memorial (Live 5 News).
- Summerville police get body cams thanks to anonymous donor (ABC News 4).
- 11 C-17 jets to leave Charleston AFB all at once in exercise Thursday morning (Post & Courier).
- State’s DNR officials work to make sure Lowcountry’s terrapin population stays strong (ABC News 4).
- Blotter: Facing the chicken (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston’s Bradford Consulting launches new crowdfunding site (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Speed Rack, the global, all-womxn+ bartending competition that raises money for the fight against breast cancer, is making its Holy...
Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events5 days ago
Charleston County and SC Works Trident to Hold Virtual Job and Resource Fair
Events5 days ago
Run Wild at Caw Caw’s Where the Wild Things Run 5K
Charity5 days ago
Two Local Restaurants Partner on Oyster Roast to Benefit Friends of Joseph Floyd Manor
Events5 days ago
Southern Roots Smokeshow Block Party Scheduled for January 29th in Park Circle
Events5 days ago
MLS Returns to Charleston with the Carolina Challenge Cup