YOGAPOP Returns For Round 5 on June 20th
UPDATE, 6/24/15: This Event will now be held on Saturday, September 19th at the Grove at Patriots Point. Click here for more details.
-Original Post Below
YOGAPOP, a festival featuring yoga, live music, and fashion, returns to the Holy City for its fifth go-round on Saturday, June 20th from 9 am until 3 pm. It will be held at Brittlebank Park.
“YOGAPOP 5: PLAY” will be Charleston’s first full day, Summer Solstice Yoga Festival. The schedule includes:
- Blue Barn Juice
- Vintage Coffee
- One-hour, all-levels adult yoga class with Lindsay Simmons and acoustic duo Regina Ferguson and Johnny Shields
- A 45-minute family class instructed by Stacy Peth
- Ashley Bell will guide another “lighthearted and whimsical” yoga class with performers McKenzie Eddie + The Fire
- A 45-minute kids-only class instructed by Norma Boccabella
- Both partnered with musician Thomas Champagne.
- All Day
- Kid-centric yoga classes and activities
- Mini-morkshops with local yoga instructors
- Yoga Village
- Local artisan vendors
- Live music
Tickets are $25 advance or $32 at the door (if available). Kids are $10. For more information or to purchase tickets, click here. Tickets can also be purchased at the Athleta Store in Mount Pleasant Town Center.
This event benefits Yoga Kidz and This Is Noteworthy.
BCLS Hosting Scam Prevention for Senior Adults at Goose Creek Library
Berkeley County Library System (BCLS) invites senior adults to participate in Scam Prevention for Seniors on Saturday, April 15th, 2023 from 11 am to 12...