- County: Lt. Will Rogers off ventilator, talking again (ABC News 4).
- SLED releases sketch of person of interest in Berkeley deputy’s shooting (ABC News 4).
- Eyewitness: Man targeted Berkeley County deputy Will Rogers (ABC News 4).
- Amid hopes for deputy, search continues (Post & Courier).
- Deputies search for shooting suspect at Goose Creek apartment building (ABC News 4).
- SC Marine confirmed dead in helicopter wreck in Nepal (Live 5 News).
- Second suspect arrested in fatal North Charleston drive-by shooting (Post & Courier).
- Lindsey Graham to provide ‘very important update’ on 2016 plans Monday (Washington Post).
- Leftovers: Tidbits from the Food & Bev Community (HCS).
- Scales Cocktail Mixers Launches New Product (HCS).
- EVO Pizzeria’s 2nd Annual Summer Produce Dinner Set for June 29th (HCS).
- Show of Hands: Behold the switch-pitcher Pat Venditte, living proof that self-belief can conquer nature’s curse (ESPN).
- Rusted Root to Play the Music Hall this October (HCS).
- Megan Hewitt, owner of local children’s retailer Shrimp and Grits Kids, recently realized that Eugene Draper – the son of Don Draper on AMC’s hit TV show Mad Men – was wearing a smocked boys outfit that she designed. After reviewing the series, she found five of her children’s designs had been featured on the show. See the picture on the right for one example.
- New park opens in downtown Charleston near waterfront (ABC News 4).
- The Mavericks Take the CMH Stage on August 27th (HCS).
- Battery Earn 1-1 Draw In New York (Live 5 News).
- From bluegrass to drumming, Lowcountry has places to jam (Post & Courier).
- On Tuesday, admission at the South Carolina Aquarium will be $15 (SCAquarium).
- YOGAPOP Returns For Round 5 on June 20th (HCS).
- Mayor Joe Riley to raise curtain on his final Spoleto (ABC News 4).
- College of Charleston makes its case to host NCAA baseball regional (Post & Courier).
- Lauderdale: Shep Rose’s mom shares ‘Southern Charm’ reality back home on Hilton Head (Island Packet).
- Great white shark cruising East Coast becomes Twitter star (ABC News 4).
- Summerville opens softball state championship series against Clover (Post & Courier).
- Three Gamecocks players named to U.S. women’s national teams (Post & Courier).
- Graham expected to need luck, patience to break from GOP White House pack (Post & Courier).
- Domestic violence task force stymied by unreliable stats (Post & Courier).
- For many local governments, timing is right to raise taxes (Post & Courier).
- Borrowing plan on borrowed time, but rhetoric raises lingering questions (Post & Courier).
- Boeing plane pond feature in North Charleston might have air travelers doing double-take (Post & Courier).
- Satanic symbols, swastikas spray painted on North Charleston church (Post & Courier).
- Coroner: Fatal accident in Ridgeville takes the life of 55-year-old man (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston has much to offer, just not a downtown (Post & Courier).
- Bus driver charged with having sex with a student in Orangeburg (News 2).
- Gyrocopter man coming through South Carolina on Tuesday (Post & Courier).
- Disney Magic passenger medevaced by Charleston Coast Guard crew after injury (ABC News 4).
- Charleston-area crashes involving speeding firetruck, police cars spark lawsuits (Post & Courier).
- SC ports head: Scrubbers, new fuel negate shore power need (ABC News 4).
- Charleston student: From one tech startup to another, by age 21 (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County to Host International CAD Consortium 2015 (INTLCado).
- SC faces shortfall of workers with at least a 2-year degree (ABC News 4).
- Charleston schools ramp up iPads in classrooms while some teachers raise concerns (Post & Courier).
Events17 hours ago
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...
Events21 hours ago
Forte Jazz Lounge Announces Special Valentine-Themed Concerts
Art1 day ago
New Virtual Exhibition – Alison Underwood: Love Bites – Coming to Landing Contemporary Art
Events2 days ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Art2 days ago
Redux Presents: “Studio Union: An Art Junction”
Events2 days ago
Gaillard Center and Charleston Symphony Announce ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
Events2 days ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th