Chef Nico Romo is traveling to New York City on Thursday, June 4th for the “Taste of Modern Charleston” dinner at the James Beard House. He’s creating a six-course menu that will showcase the Lowcountry’s abundant seafood alongside local purveyors like Clammer Dave, Carolina Gold, and Highwire Distilling Company. This is Chef Romo’s second trip to the James Beard House.
Today, The Cocktail Club will host the Ben Arnold Beverage Co’s Tequila Ambassador, Maria Jose Lehman, for a Mezcal and Ancho Reyes Tasting event. While Lehman is offering up complementary tastings, the Cocktail Club will sell a featured cocktail highlighting the Mezcal and liqueur for a discounted price.
- Crave Kitchen & Cocktails is now part of the Certified SC Grown’s “Fresh on the Menu” program. This means the restaurant offers at least 25% Certified South Carolina Grown foods and products on its menu.
- This Sunday from 11 am until 2 pm, Bay Street Biergarten will host a Spring Brunch Party. Along with the normal brunch menu, the restaurant will also offer $5 build your own Bloody Mary and Mimosa bar, live music from local reggae band, Mozo.
- Zero Café + Bar at Zero George Hotel just announced that it is now open to the public for dinner on Sunday evenings. Zero Café’s regular dinner hours are now Tuesday through Sunday, 5 pm to 10 pm.
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse has posted a time-lapse video of their art installation from last week. All of the paintings were created by local artists from the Lowcountry Artists Gallery on East Bay Street. You can see the video below.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events20 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview19 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food2 weeks ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island