- Officials: Deputy-involved shooting stemmed from home invasion; homeowner wounded (ABC News 4).
- Teen indicted for murder in fatal Mt. Pleasant stabbing (Live 5 News).
- Police: Four arrested after protestors disrupt traffic on Ravenel Bridge (Live 5 News).
- Here’s why protesters shut down the Ravenel Bridge Wednesday (Charleston City Paper).
- James Island High School Featured on “Sportscenter” (HCS).
- Man accused of killing Dorchester County woman after date stirs emotions in the courtroom (Post & Courier).
- SC State trustees ouster complete with Gov. Haley’s signature (ABC News 4).
- Stephen Colbert saves the day with a $800,000 grant for South Carolina Public schools (Salon).
- Old Zappo’s to become Pancito & Lefty Mexican restaurant (Charleston City Paper).
- Check Out the Full Menu from Coming Street Newcomer Apartment A (Charleston Eater).
- $10 off tickets to Charleston Beer Garden w/CP promo code (Charleston City Paper).
- Ohm Radio, Local Musicans & Restaurants Hosting Sweet Corn Cook Off (HCS).
- Magnolias: Service staff shines, food disappoints at festive restaurant about to celebrate 25 years (Post & Courier).
- Brook Bristow explains how brewers are uniting under the S.C. Brewers Guild (Charleston City Paper).
- Bad Bitches 60s Dinner Goes on Sale; Robert Moss’ Book Launch Party (Eater Charleston).
- Jack’s Cafe owner honored by CofC faculty and student body (Charleston City Paper).
- Mother’s Day Round-Up (HCS).
- Celebrated Chicago chef moving back to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Caviar & Bananas Debuts New Gourmet-to-Go Menu (HCS).
- Upstate South Carolina egg truck cracks on its way to the Duke’s factory (Charleston City Paper).
- Westside Deli Turned Over to Cru Cafe’s John Zucker (Eater Charleston).
- Caviar & Bananas to Launch Weekend Brunch Menu on Mother’s Day Weekend (HCS).
- An inside look at the raging hot Elliotborough music scene (Charleston City Paper).
- In wake of bar moratorium, local group partners with Brave Baby to rally young voters (Post & Courier).
- Stingrays fall in triple overtime thriller to Everblades in Game 4 (Live 5 News).
- New Aquarium Exhibit Brings People Fingers to Fins with Sharks (HCS).
- Post and Courier Charm: Reality star Shep Rose gets an insider’s look at the newspaper (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E8: Whitney’s awkward one-man intervention (Charleston City Paper).
- Brave Baby Debuts Music Video for “Plastic Skateboard” (HCS).
- Greek Festival, Gibbes Street Party still happening despite stormy weather (Post & Courier).
- One founding member short, the Pixies press on (Charleston City Paper).
- Tigers drop 18th ranked Cougars, 6-3 (News 2).
- Folksinger Ani DiFranco talks race riots, motherhood, and living in the Big Easy (Charleston City Paper).
- Shem Creek Restaurants to Host Mother’s Day Duck Race (HCS).
- April Showers, Bring Mom Flowers (Yelp Charleston).
- The Crabpot Players become a professional theater after 20 years (Charleston City Paper).
- “Pride on the Harbor” Sunset Sail Set for 5/16 (HCS).
- Former Goose Creek, CSU basketball coach takes head job at Ashley Ridge (ABC News 4).
- Stratford High Coach is Assistant Coach Of The Year (Berkeley Observer).
- Mom’s Run hits its stride in 12th year in weekend featuring running, yoga and boxing (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan’s Island voters elect four new council members (ABC News 4).
- State regulators clear proposal for offshore seismic tests (News 2).
- America was founded on violent protests (Charleston City Paper).
- Sen. Tim Scott, Panthers’ Thomas Davis and Greg Olsen team up for financial literacy (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Senate floats using surplus funds for one-time shot for roads (Post & Courier).
- SC Senate budget debate plods along with vote on DOT leader (ABC News 4).
- Charleston school officials propose second tax rate increase to buy new buses (Post & Courier).
- Appellate court affirms Berkeley Co. hospital decision, Trident may appeal (ABC News 4).
- Dorchester tax increase would fund jail, EMS workers (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Elder Johnson & Pastor Dixon (HCS).
- Gov. Scott Walker hires staffers in SC (Live 5 News).
- Kiawah administrator turns in resignation, may seek elected office (Post & Courier).
- Q&A with Steve Case on Rise of the Rest bus tour (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Bidr wins $100,000 at Rise of the Rest pitch contest (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Report: Mother forced daughter to skip bill, pulled gun on server (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard rescues two from storm-tossed sailboat in Charleston Harbor (Live 5 News).
- Lowe’s employees volunteer to help build home (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Patients at MUSC Children’s Hospital amazed as superheroes arrive (Live 5 News).
- 264-unit apartment tower planned for Charleston peninsula (Post & Courier).
- WalletHub ranks S.C. 2nd-worst state for working moms (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston School of Law considering not accepting new class of students (Live 5 News).
- Sons join father at Charleston County Sheriff’s Office: “I truly believe in what we do” (ABC News 4).
- Orangeburg County authorities search for Summerville man in connection to robbery (News 2).
- Local Kickstarter alert: In Gratitude Always – Employing Adults with Autism.
- Forecasters post high surf, rip current advisories for SC (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry law enforcement memorial service takes place in North Charleston (News 2).
- American Airlines to launch Dreamliner service (CNN).
- Update: Owner surrenders injured dog saying she can’t care for serious injuries (ABC News 4).
- Live 5 Investigates: Thousands of allegedly deadly guardrails on local roads (Live 5 News).
- Controlled burn in Francis Marion Forest causing large smoke plumes (News 2).
- Small business workshop May 16 in Goose Creek (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Puppies adopted at Berkeley County SPCA test positive for Parvo (News 2).
- Plaintiffs in hotel suit in Summerville seek to stop demolition (News 2).
- Difficult path to hotel ground-breaking may foreshadow looming Sgt. Jasper battle (Charleston City Paper).
- Blotter: Seven months at sea and my bike reappeared (Charleston City Paper).
- SLED investigating after bank robber shot in hand by deputy (ABC News 4).
- Academic Magnet student Valerie ‘Chris’ Sacha named Presidential Scholar (Post & Courier).
- Dispatch: Officers respond to shots fired call in West Ashley (ABC News 4).
- Duvall Events wins WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston expected to gain Starwood-affiliated hotel in 2017 (Post & Courier).
- One airlifted to MUSC tonight after sustaining electrical shock in Awendaw (ABC News 4).
- ACBA breaks ground on new campus site (Live 5 News).
- Delta flight makes unscheduled landing in Charleston due to mechanical issue (ABC News 4).
- DHEC lifts swimming advisory on Edisto Beach (News 2).
- Getaway driver in 2013 armed robbery sentenced to serve 13 years in prison (ABC News 4).
- SLED now investigating Walterboro bank robbery (News 2).
Firefly Distillery Introduces New Music Program, Live At Firefly
Firefly Distillery is expanding its music program to include a variety of live music offerings throughout their property. The new...
LUNG FORCE Run/Walk Returns to Folly Beach on October 30
Popular Parks Fundraiser Returns to Colonial Lake in October
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
Tickets Now on Sale for Brookgreen Gardens’ Nights of a Thousand Candles
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events6 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters