“Hiiigher Frequencies” will combine a traditional health fair with a lineup of performing and creative arts (including music, dance, visual arts, film and poetry). Festival organizers hope to “encourage like-minded businesses to engage each other and share in the networking opportunities presented at this event.”
“We are excited about creating a place where creative minds can come together, inspire one another and collaborate in an innovative atmosphere that the entire community can be part of and enjoy,” Ian Morris, the founder of Wake Magazine said. The publication is the festival’s presenting sponsor.
The festival will include:
- A Holistic Health Fair
- Presentations from top speakers in the world of spiritual arts
- Hands-on treatments
- Representatives from The Collective Center for Holistic Health, Charleston Holistic Center, and Bridge to Avalon
- Samplings of holistic healing, spiritual, and psychic services
- Art opening featuring new works by Cedric Umoja
- An Art Lecture with Umoja (Saturday)
- Feature Film (Raising) by Roni Nicole and Cedric Umoja
- An interactive video installation
Festival hours are as follows:
- Friday, May 29th, 5 pm -10 pm
- Saturday, May 30th, 12 pm -10 pm
The Charleston Holistic Center is located at 2366 Ashley River Road. For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
The Co-Op Offering 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways
The Co-Op, the beach café best known for its frosé, is offering 12 Days of Christmas Giveaways beginning today, December...