Tomorrow, King Street’s HōM will host a “Rest of” Party as a toast to the local businesses that did not win a “Best of Charleston” award earlier this month.
This event will feature a limited half price burger menu and a special $4 drink menu. The options include:
- Cocktails from the Charleston Distilling Company
- Local Beers
- Coast Kolsh
- Coast Hop Art
- Freehouse Farm House Saison
- Freehouse Lucky Oyster Stout
- Westbrook Brewing Company’s IPA
- Half Price menu
- Back Yard $5
- Business Man $5
- Classic Double $5
- Green Gobblen Turkey Burger $5
- Falafel Veggie Burger $5
- Special of the Night – Fig Glazed Beef Burger with Red Onion Jam $5
- Fried Sides
- Hand Cut Fries $3
- Onion Rings $4
- Roasted Beet & Fresh Mozzarella Salad – with grape tomato chutney $4
- Summer Salad – Fresh Arugula, assorted fruits with citrus cardamom vinaigrette $4
Everyone, best or rest, is invited to attend. HōM is located at 563 King Street.
Holy City Vintage Market Returns to The Royal American on January 30th
After the weather delayed the event in December, it’s finally time for the winter edition of the Holy City Vintage...