- Bond set at $100k for 17-year-old accused in brutal Charleston assaults (Live 5 News).
- 911 calls describe terror caused by mob rampage in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Senate gives initial OK to body cameras, but cost, privacy remain concerns (Post & Courier).
- The Citadel concludes hazing investigation, confirms 19 cases (Post & Courier).
- Charleston reacts to Baltimore turmoil (News 2).
- Baltimore native: My heart is just breaking for my hometown (Live 5 News).
- Charleston City Council requires Uber drivers to buy business licenses, taxis can raise rates (Post & Courier).
- Huriyali Juices sets up shop on Huger Street (Charleston City Paper).
- Help fight hunger by just going to your mailbox (ABC News 4).
- Basil owner dishes on his new brewery and Park Circle restaurant (Charleston City Paper).
- HoM’s “Rest of” Party is Wednesday (HCS).
- Husk Bar Manager Roderick Hale Weaver Shares His Whey With Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Sol Presents: Tequila Thursdays and a 6-Day Cinco de Mayo Celebration (HCS).
- New Moon rises up as The Loophole (Post & Courier).
- After 15 years at the door, Silver Dollar’s bouncer Calhoun Hendricks retires (Charleston City Paper).
- Cocktails, Chocolate, and Charcuterie: A Night of Local Artisans this Friday (HCS).
- Tainted ice cream raises larger questions about food safety (Post & Courier).
- Which Cuisine is Charleston Lacking? (Eater Charleston).
- Rosebank Farms Stand finds new home, but Kiawah kerfuffle continues (Charleston City Paper).
- Paul McCartney to Perform in Columbia this June (HCS).
- Southern Charm recap: Founders’ Ball a fiasco for T-Rav and Kathryn (Lowcountry Current).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E6: Keeping up appearances (Charleston City Paper).
- Founders’ Ball spells trouble — again — for Thomas and Kathryn on “Southern Charm” (Post & Courier).
- Unseen Footage: The Whitney/Thomas Fight Continues (Bravo).
- Will Delaware have “Southern Charm”? (Delaware Online).
- Go Inside Cooper’s Founders’ Ball (Bravo).
- Charleston Social: Is Thomas Ravenel done with Southern Charm? (ABC News 4).
- The Milk Carton Kids Take the CMH Stage on 11/10 (HCS).
- Wando boys roll to state lacrosse championship (Post & Courier).
- Spend a “Night at the Races” this Saturday (HCS).
- Freshman leads the way for CSU golf team’s entry into NCAA tournament (ABC News 4).
- Comedian Rollin Jay Moore Performs at Ms. Rose’s on May 2 (HCS).
- PGA Championship a boon to all golf in South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Colleen Condon among those outside Supreme Court for same-sex marriage arguments (ABC News 4).
- City Council defers hammock bans in parks (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston President McConnell: Bond bill is ‘overdue’ (Post & Courier).
- SiriusXM radio host and SC politicians discuss Walter Scott case (News 2).
- Rep. Carl Anderson fined, reprimanded for alleged campaign account problems (Post & Courier).
- Treasurer Loftis names Unclaimed Property director (SC.Gov).
- Mt. Pleasant native on Everest when Nepal quake hit (ABC News 4).
- National Medal of Honor Museum plans progressing (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Non-stop flights to Seattle, WA coming to Charleston International Airport (Live 5 News).
- Tow-away signs posted in downtown Historic District (Live 5 News).
- Charleston nurse’s strike icon Mary Moultrie passes away (Live 5 News).
- Thousands rally against unfair pay (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Jennifer Hawes and Glenn Smith (HCS).
- Public hearing set for potential major development in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Doggy Day at The Citadel relieves stress during exam week (Post & Courier).
- DD2 discusses possibility of changing security in the district (Live 5 News).
- Charleston entrepreneur Steve Swanson ’89 will be the commencement speaker during the College of Charleston’s graduation ceremonies (CofC).
- Lowcountry homeless shelter receives $50,000 grant (Live 5 News).
- News 2 Investigates: Broken Buses.
- County Recognizes International Compost Awareness Week, May 3-9 (Moultrie News).
- Live 5 News Most Wanted fugitive captured after viewer recognizes wanted man (Live 5 News).
- New non-stop flight from Charleston to Seattle announced (ABC News 4).
- Who will be Charleston’s next Man and Woman of the Year? (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Carnival to replace only SC-based cruise ship in 2016 (Live 5 News).
- Carolinas Medical Center treating patient with Ebola-like symptoms (Charlotte Observer).
- Goose Creek man killed following accident involving bicycle, SUV (Live 5 News).
- James Island man convicted of animal neglect; ‘Miles’ in custody of CAS (Live 5 News).
- Dorchester County working to improve EMS response times (News 2).
- Prison for police who used Taser on mentally disabled woman (Live 5 News).
- SC State announces $100K donation as board continues to shrink (ABC News 4).
- SC woman charged after fake kidnapping, sheriff say (News 2).
- Sen. Allen discusses hit-and-run injuring 7-year-old boy (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County assistant sheriff named president of American Jail Association (ABC News 4).
Events5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
There’s ALWAYS something to do in Charleston – especially on the weekend. If you need help finding plans, just consult...
Charity1 day ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host Annual Oyster Roast Benefiting Local Children on 2/23
Events1 day ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events3 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events4 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events4 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely
Art4 days ago
The Gibbes Museum of Art to Display Works from the National Museum of Wildlife Art