- Bill requiring body cameras for SC cops advances to Senate floor (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police investigating report of shots fired in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Police Department needs your help finding suspect in burglary (News 2).
- P&C Pulitzer winner explains why she left journalism for public relations (Charleston City Paper).
- Police: Tip leads investigators to possible vehicle in fatal Goose Creek hit and run (Live 5 News).
- Officials: SC teen planned attack on military base, joining ISIS (Live 5 News).
- Ballast Point Brewing Event Tomorrow at Edmund’s Oast (HCS).
- Senor Tequila restaurant owner charged with obstruction, false statements (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Short Grain food truck brings Japanese food to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Famulari’s Pizzeria Hoists Signage at West Ashley Location (Eater Charleston).
- LAPS to Benefit from Sol’s Kitchen Karma (HCS).
- Crabbers say soft shell catch falling far below norm (Post & Courier).
- Halls Chophouse Hosts the Orin Swift Winery Dinner this Saturday (HCS).
- Lobster Roll Night at The Granary Got a Little Crazy (Eater Charleston).
- Caviar & Bananas Introduces New Spring Salads (HCS).
- Worker shortage temporarily shuts La Pizzeria (Post & Courier).
- Básico Releases New Spring Menu (HCS).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E6: He’s just not that into you (Charleston City Paper).
- Kathryn gets distracted with Craig as Shep turns 35 in this week’s ‘Southern Charm’ (Post & Courier).
- The Lee Bros. sign TV show deal (Charleston City Paper).
- Big Moves on Final Day as Sperry Charleston Race Week Wraps Up (CRBJ BizWire).
- The Latest SoCal Block Party is this Friday (HCS).
- Catching up with North Charleston’s Corey Washington (ABC News 4).
- Lott named to S.C. Literary Hall of Fame (CRBJ BizWire).
- The Alley Hosts “The Graduation Party” on May 12th (HCS).
- SCHSL reclassification vote set for Tuesday; controversial proposal affecting private schools also up for vote (843 Sports).
- 2015 Bodhi’s Revenge SUP Ocean Race on Folly Beach: Sun, Surf, and Camaraderie (Charleston Grit).
- Lowcountry MLB MiLB Update (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston basketball players help enlist bone marrow donors (ABC News 4).
- Hillary Clinton to campaign in South Carolina in May (Post & Courier).
- Light turnout in Berkeley County for candidate-heavy sheriff’s race (ABC News 4).
- 10 percent voter turnout expected (Post & Courier).
- Public gives feedback on bringing new public transportation to the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- House panel OKs conccealed-carry reciprocity with Georgia (Post & Courier).
- City initiative could lead to far smaller buildings on the Sergeant Jasper site (Post & Courier).
- Developers gearing up to fight proposed Mount Pleasant growth plan (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Paperwork mistake leads to release of assault suspect at Charleston County jail (ABC News 4).
- Firefighter injured in downtown Charleston structure fire (Live 5 News).
- Scientists, officials look at making a more resilient Charleston on Earth Day (Post & Courier).
- Suspect pleads guilty to lesser charges in 2012 murder case (ABC News 4).
- Company considers Berkeley County for manufacturing site, 4,000 jobs (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- New group aims to raise $2 million for initiatives in the African American community (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston students donate books to juvenile detention center library (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G to shutter 9 business offices across S.C. (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Couple in Charleston apartment complex charged with possession of heroin (Post & Courier).
- CCSD hopes to name new superintendent by July (Live 5 News).
- Hearing begins for accused kidnappers in Mexican drug cartel case (ABC News 4).
- Opting out of tests could impact school funding (News 2).
- Final phase of Berlin G. Myers Parkway construction to begin next year (Live 5 News).
- Authorities identify 54-year-old man killed in Ravenel crash (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry fire department benefits from $186,000 grant (Live 5 News).
- Another SC coastal town opposing offshore drilling (ABC News 4).
- CCSD Board: Bell Schedule is ‘Case of a Jigsaw puzzle’ (Live 5 News).
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Press Release Put the phones down! Your favorite, high functioning hot mess comedian, Heather McMahan, is coming to a city...
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Julia Deckman Studio Shares Upcoming Exhibition Schedule
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks