- 7 displaced in downtown Charleston apartment fire (Live 5 News).
- Body found in marsh in North Charleston (News 2).
- Earlier today, The Post & Courier won a Pulitzer Prize for their “Till Death Do Us Part” series (New York Times).
- Coroner: Man, 27, killed in downtown Charleston shooting Saturday morning (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police respond to Walter Scott protest during Sunday brunch at Hominy Grill (Post & Courier).
- Haley on body cams: It’s been a consideration long before Walter Scott case (ABC News 4).
- After Walter Scott’s death, fight for change in North Charleston divides activists (Post & Courier).
- Black Lives Matter releases new demands for North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Many South Carolina officers still lack dashcams in their vehicles (ABC News 4).
- More than 100 attend forum on policing and race (Live 5 News).
- Public gets demonstration, demands answers about police body cameras (Live 5 News).
- The cops and the kids: Can community outreach transform policing? (Post & Courier).
- Colleton County Sheriff’s Office already testing body cameras (Live 5 News).
- Over 20 restaurants in the works for 2015 (Charleston City Paper).
- Tapas Restaurant La Lola Planned for East Bay Street (Eater Charleston).
- Harris Teeter finalizes deal for new Charleston store (Post & Courier).
- Ellis Creek Fish Camp Scheduling a Summer Opening on James Island (Eater Charleston).
- Blue Bell Ice Cream recalls all of its products after positive test for Listeria (ABC News 4).
- RiverDogs’ seven-run inning halted by Mother Nature (ABC News 4).
- Southern Charm Star Threatens Blogger (FITS News).
- Cameran Eubanks Gets A Dog On ‘Southern Charm’ Along With Shep’s Help (Bustle).
- Shep Rose’s Birthday Party Photos Make It Look More Like ‘The Hangover’ Than ‘Southern Charm’ (Bustle).
- Warehouse to Host Kentucky Derby Social on 5/2 (HCS).
- South Carolina’s Dawn Staley, Charleston’s Warren Peper to be honored by S.C. Athletic Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- The Alley Will Host a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Party on 5/2 (HCS).
- Renovated McLeod Plantation opens to public Tuesday (Live 5 News).
- 11th Annual Share Our Suzy Memorial Event Set for May 23rd (HCS).
- Village Rep’s Seminar is fast, witty, and sharp (Charleston City Paper).
- Sol Driven Train Debuts “Altitude” Music Video (HCS).
- Breakdown: Candidates for Berkeley County Sheriff (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Clifford Smith (HCS).
- Public weighs in on I-26 traffic plans (ABC News 4).
- CCSD to hold community forum Tuesday night (News 2).
- One80 Place awarded $2 million grant to help homeless veterans (ABC News 4).
- Two Tornadoes Confirmed in Midlands Sunday (WLTX).
- Fishable? Swimmable? Charleston waters in trouble (Post & Courier).
- Opt out movement grows in South Carolina as more parents say no to standardized testing (Post & Courier).
- Do You Know Someone Who Should be the “Toast of the Town?” (HCS).
- Redesign of Center Street planned at Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- City likely to ban hammocks, slacklines tied to trees in parks (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek PD release info on suspect car in fatal hit-and-run (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston police investigating bank robbery on Ashley Phosphate Road (ABC News 4).
- Man charged in bloody beating at North Charleston apartment (Live 5 News).
- United Airlines in new concourse at CHS International Airport (News 2).
- A war’s lasting legacy, 150 years later (Post & Courier).
- Many Charleston shoppers frustrated by Target’s Lilly Pulitzer campaign (ABC News 4).
- Details added to Charleston Holocaust Memorial as hundreds attend rededication (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police investigate armed robbery at King Street business (Live 5 News).
- Man, 26, killed in Goose Creek hit and run (Live 5 News).
- Boaters rescued near Capers Island (ABC News 4).
- Photo Gallery: Morris Island Beach Clean-up (Wounded Nature).
- Room to grow: New Charleston County Sheriff’s office allows more space for investigations (ABC News 4).
- Hendrick submits plans for new Honda dealership in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Still another attempt to sell Port Royal falls through (ABC News 4).
- What role does faith have in healing? Local mom says almost everything (ABC News 4).
“Napoleon Dynamite” & Jon Heder Return to the Charleston Music Hall in January
The Charleston Music Hall announced that the “Napoleon Dynamite – Film & Conversation w/ Jon Heder” event will return to...
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
Friends of the Library to host “Books For Beer” at Holy City Brewing
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters