- 7 displaced in downtown Charleston apartment fire (Live 5 News).
- Body found in marsh in North Charleston (News 2).
- Earlier today, The Post & Courier won a Pulitzer Prize for their “Till Death Do Us Part” series (New York Times).
- Coroner: Man, 27, killed in downtown Charleston shooting Saturday morning (ABC News 4).
- Charleston police respond to Walter Scott protest during Sunday brunch at Hominy Grill (Post & Courier).
- Haley on body cams: It’s been a consideration long before Walter Scott case (ABC News 4).
- After Walter Scott’s death, fight for change in North Charleston divides activists (Post & Courier).
- Black Lives Matter releases new demands for North Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Many South Carolina officers still lack dashcams in their vehicles (ABC News 4).
- More than 100 attend forum on policing and race (Live 5 News).
- Public gets demonstration, demands answers about police body cameras (Live 5 News).
- The cops and the kids: Can community outreach transform policing? (Post & Courier).
- Colleton County Sheriff’s Office already testing body cameras (Live 5 News).
- Over 20 restaurants in the works for 2015 (Charleston City Paper).
- Tapas Restaurant La Lola Planned for East Bay Street (Eater Charleston).
- Harris Teeter finalizes deal for new Charleston store (Post & Courier).
- Ellis Creek Fish Camp Scheduling a Summer Opening on James Island (Eater Charleston).
- Blue Bell Ice Cream recalls all of its products after positive test for Listeria (ABC News 4).
- RiverDogs’ seven-run inning halted by Mother Nature (ABC News 4).
- Southern Charm Star Threatens Blogger (FITS News).
- Cameran Eubanks Gets A Dog On ‘Southern Charm’ Along With Shep’s Help (Bustle).
- Shep Rose’s Birthday Party Photos Make It Look More Like ‘The Hangover’ Than ‘Southern Charm’ (Bustle).
- Warehouse to Host Kentucky Derby Social on 5/2 (HCS).
- South Carolina’s Dawn Staley, Charleston’s Warren Peper to be honored by S.C. Athletic Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- The Alley Will Host a Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Party on 5/2 (HCS).
- Renovated McLeod Plantation opens to public Tuesday (Live 5 News).
- 11th Annual Share Our Suzy Memorial Event Set for May 23rd (HCS).
- Village Rep’s Seminar is fast, witty, and sharp (Charleston City Paper).
- Sol Driven Train Debuts “Altitude” Music Video (HCS).
- Breakdown: Candidates for Berkeley County Sheriff (ABC News 4).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Clifford Smith (HCS).
- Public weighs in on I-26 traffic plans (ABC News 4).
- CCSD to hold community forum Tuesday night (News 2).
- One80 Place awarded $2 million grant to help homeless veterans (ABC News 4).
- Two Tornadoes Confirmed in Midlands Sunday (WLTX).
- Fishable? Swimmable? Charleston waters in trouble (Post & Courier).
- Opt out movement grows in South Carolina as more parents say no to standardized testing (Post & Courier).
- Do You Know Someone Who Should be the “Toast of the Town?” (HCS).
- Redesign of Center Street planned at Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- City likely to ban hammocks, slacklines tied to trees in parks (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek PD release info on suspect car in fatal hit-and-run (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston police investigating bank robbery on Ashley Phosphate Road (ABC News 4).
- Man charged in bloody beating at North Charleston apartment (Live 5 News).
- United Airlines in new concourse at CHS International Airport (News 2).
- A war’s lasting legacy, 150 years later (Post & Courier).
- Many Charleston shoppers frustrated by Target’s Lilly Pulitzer campaign (ABC News 4).
- Details added to Charleston Holocaust Memorial as hundreds attend rededication (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police investigate armed robbery at King Street business (Live 5 News).
- Man, 26, killed in Goose Creek hit and run (Live 5 News).
- Boaters rescued near Capers Island (ABC News 4).
- Photo Gallery: Morris Island Beach Clean-up (Wounded Nature).
- Room to grow: New Charleston County Sheriff’s office allows more space for investigations (ABC News 4).
- Hendrick submits plans for new Honda dealership in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Still another attempt to sell Port Royal falls through (ABC News 4).
- What role does faith have in healing? Local mom says almost everything (ABC News 4).
Events14 hours ago
Islander 71 to Host “Champagne & Pearls” on December 10th
On Saturday, December 10th, Islander 71, a restaurant on Isle of Palms, will host “Champagne & Pearls,” an oyster roast...
Art15 hours ago
Redux to Present “Latent Cuts” by J. Kevin Foltz
Events15 hours ago
8th Annual Holy City Holiday Market Takes Over Park Circle on December 17th
Events16 hours ago
Nomadic Supper Club Coming to Munkle Brewing on December 12th
Events1 day ago
Recovery Jam Happening This Saturday Featuring Grammy Nominee
Events1 day ago
SC Works Trident to Host Welding Student Hiring Event in Partnership with W International
Events2 days ago
2022 World Cup Watching Parties in Charleston