This Saturday, (4/25), Halls Chophouse will host the Orin Swift Winery Dinner with the winery’s founder Dave Phinney. The event, which begins at 8 pm, will feature unique and rare wines paired with a five-course dinner.
Here’s a look at the evening’s menu:
- Passed Hors d’oeuvres
- Local soft shell crab, pineapple, macadamia
- Foie Gras mousse in phyllo
- First Course
- Seared ricotta salada, roasted beets, prosciutto
- Second Course
- Smoked spring lamb roulade, hazelnut flan, cherry dusted churro
- Third Course
- Seared bison tenderloin, smoked marcona almonds, figs, cabrales blue cheese
- Fourth Course
- Dry-aged New York strip, Yukon gold potato, horseradish
- Dessert Course
- Sexy tiramisu
Tickets are $186 per person and can be purchased by calling 843-7270090.
Redux to Present “Latent Cuts” by J. Kevin Foltz
Redux Art Center will next month present “Latent Cuts” by J. Kevin Foltz. Viewing the exhibit is free and open to...