With the spring season in full swing, Caviar & Bananas recently added new globally-inspired salads to their menu.
The new dishes include:
- The Far East
- Spinach, Soy Roasted Tofu, Edamame, Red Bell Pepper, Fresh Carrots, Red Cabbage, Roasted Peanuts, Brown Rice, Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
- The Gramercy
- Arugula, Roasted Chicken, Aged Gouda, red & black quinoa, Toasted Almonds, Dried Cherries, Thai Basil, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- The Toscana
- Mixed Greens, Crispy Prosciutto, Shaved Parmesan, Vanilla Poached Pears, Shaved Fennel, Toasted Walnuts, Chianti Vinaigrette
- The Baja
- Romaine, Cotija Cheese, Avocado, Corn, Tomato, Cucumber, Jicama, Pickled Red Onions, Pumpkin Seeds, Chipotle Lime Vinaigrette
- The Pike Place Caesar
- Kale, Hot-Smoked Salmon, Shaved Parmesan, Tomato, Cucumber, Pumpernickel Croutons, Dill Caesar Dressing
- The Buena Vista Cobb
- Spinach and Romaine, Roasted Chicken, Hard Boiled Egg, Avocado, Tomato, Red Onion, Candied Bacon, Corn, Blue Cheese Dressing
Customers also have the option to customize their own salad with a variety of new proteins, cheeses, nuts, veggies, fruits, and dressings. The new ingredients include aged gouda, dried cherries, pickled red onion, candied bacon, red & black quinoa, citrus grilled shrimp, hot-smoked salmon, and soy-roasted tofu.
For more information on Caviar & Bananas, visit the official website.
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...