- Bond denied for man accused of killing Summerville woman in traffic (ABC News 4).
- Investigation underway following shooting in North Charleston (News 2).
- Woman, 28, reported missing in Dorchester County (Live 5 News).
- SC Supreme Court agrees to hear appeal in Episcopal Church suit (Live 5 News).
- BCSD superintendent on administrative leave after ethics charge (Live 5 News).
- Rev. Jesse Jackson prays for Walter Scott family, calls for body cameras (ABC News 4).
- One-on-one with the passenger’s attorney: ‘Where is Walter?’ (News 2).
- Former training officer on Walter Scott traffic stop: “I have no justification for what has occurred here” (ABC News 4).
- Statewide town hall on Walter Scott case to ask ‘Do black lives matter?’ (ABC News 4).
- Judge Newman has a history with high-profile cases (News 2).
- On the cover: Phillip Hyman’s Walter Scott piece (Charleston City Paper).
- Body cameras an important topic in Berkeley Co. sheriff’s race (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Brew HaHa marries beer and comedy in a festival setting (Post & Courier).
- Bad Bitches launch all-female pop-up dinner series (Charleston City Paper).
- The Man Who Consumed Over 400 Husk Burgers (Eater Charleston).
- Home Team BBQ offers a peek at its Williman Street digs (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston grad wants to take on Charleston’s food deserts with a mobile farmers market (The State).
- Barony Tavern adopts olde English persona (Post & Courier).
- A Notable Revelry at The Granary (Charleston City Paper).
- Lowcountry Strawberry Festival back on Boone Hall Plantation (News 2).
- Smoke and time transform meat at Cumberland Street Smokehouse (Post & Courier).
- Discovering the $4.75 Cheeseburger at H&R Sweet Shop (Eater Charleston).
- Tavern & Table Launches Dockside Menu (HCS).
- Two Boroughs Larder Only Serves 24 Signature Burgers a Week (Eater Charleston).
- Lokal offers a melting pot of international flavors with mixed results (Charleston City Paper).
- Protesters demanding higher wages block entrance to North Charleston McDonald’s (Post & Courier).
- Five Guys is a Favorite for Many Chefs in Town (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston restaurant owner charged with false statement, obstruction of proceedings (Live 5 News).
- Harold’s Cabin construction to start this month (Post & Courier).
- Indaco Hosts Slow Sips Happy Hour on Thursday (HCS).
- Afternoon tea service scarce but possible in Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Tonight: Revelry Beer Dinner at Bohemian Bull (HCS).
- Spoleto Festival announces new Salon series (Charleston City Paper).
- Warren Haynes on 20 years of Gov’t Mule, life after Allman Brothers (Post & Courier).
- We found the city’s best kept secret — and we’re telling (Charleston City Paper).
- Spring Jam Band Preview #1 (Disco Teepee).
- Preview #2 (Disco Teepee).
- Treat Yourself On Tax Day (Yelp Charleston).
- Rock The Circle! Pop Up Shop Fundraiser Scheduled for 5/2 (HCS).
- Southern Charm: Behind the Scenes at Ms. Patricia’s (Y 102.5).
- Charleston TEDx brings inspiration, performers to Music Hall (Post & Courier).
- Loggerhead’s Celebrates Five Years This Sunday (HCS).
- Deep Discounts Available at Monster During National Record Store Day Celebration (HCS).
- Budweiser Clydesdales prance into town for multiple events next week (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Supported Art reveals second year’s first round of artwork on April 23 (CSA).
- Chas County’s 16th Annual Earth Day Festival is Saturday (HCS).
- Hikers, Others Might Have to Wear Orange in Deer Season in SC (News 2).
- Why is Lindsey Graham considering a presidential run? (Yahoo Politics).
- U.S. Rep. Mark Sanford proposes cuts to public transit (Post & Courier).
- Wife of US Sen. Rand Paul making stop in South Carolina (ABC News 4).
- Haley not satisfied with S.C.’s success (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- First responders plead their case to lawmakers for PTSD coverage bill (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County approves $718K to study roads, intersections (Post & Courier).
- Haley: Unionization can hurt manufacturing recruitment efforts (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Machinists consider withdrawing request for SC Boeing vote (ABC News 4).
- Businesses air concerns over Mount Pleasant plans (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Police release photos of North Charleston bank robbery suspect (Live 5 News).
- Hiring event scheduled in North Charleston (News 2).
- Jay Paterno visits Charleston to discuss child abuse prevention in wake of Sandusky scandal (ABC News 4).
- Study: Charleston among most challenging places to live with spring allergies (ABC News 4).
- TSA collects nearly $2,500 in change at SC airports (Live 5 News).
- CARTA sells North Charleston land that was to be mass-transit hub (Post & Courier).
- SC DMV begins issuing new license plates; lawmakers get 1st (The State).
- Hospitality and Tourism Professor Named Fulbright Ambassador (CofC).
- New Sgt. Jasper plan: Taller, with fewer apartments and no grocery (Charleston City Paper).
- CARTA sees passenger increase, seeks funding for new buses (Live 5 News).
- Permit application says 4,000 could be employed at SC plant (ABC News 4).
- Losing lottery ticket wins Charleston woman $1 million (Post & Courier).
- Registered sex offender gets life for second SC conviction (ABC News 4).
- Construction crane flips over at West Ashley site (Live 5 News).
- Social Primer’s Window Shop Opens Thursday Night (HCS).
- Deputies: Body of missing Hollywood man discovered in Florida (Live 5 News).
- Tattoo Fido? That could become a crime in S.C. (The State).
- Man accused of having sex with puppy (Live 5 News).
- Double-digit growth continues at SC’s ports (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for arsonist who destroyed gazebo at Summerville church (Live 5 News).
- Man Stabbing Woman Shot, Killed By Spartanburg Officer (News 2).
- Blotter: Swinging and swiping, hanky-panky edition (Charleston City Paper).
- SC toddler boy dies, mom and live-in boyfriend charged, police say (News 2).
- University to host Hip Hop Studies Conference (News 2).
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Tyler, The Creator today announced his Spring 2022 North American tour with Kali Uchis, Vince Staples, and Teezo Touchdown will...
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
Friends of the Library to host “Books For Beer” at Holy City Brewing
Join NAMI Charleston Area for its 3rd Annual Event NAMIWalks Your Way: A United Day of Hope
Toast Under the Oaks is back at Johns Island County Park in September
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters