- SLED: Officer who shot Walter Scott refused interview after shooting (ABC News 4).
- Deputy reported North Charleston Officers Did CPR on Walter Scott (Post & Courier).
- North Charleston officer chuckled about adrenaline rush after shooting Walter Scott (Yahoo News).
- SC lawmakers: We need $20 million to give body cameras to all police officers (ABC News 4).
- Call for special prosecutor in case of man shot by officer (ABC News 4).
- #BlackLivesMatterCHS: What they want (Charelston City Paper).
- Bill protecting people recording police filed in response to Walter Scott killing (Post & Courier).
- No hiding from vile video truth (Post & Courier).
- Police use of stun guns eyed in officer-involved killings (ABC News 4).
- Today is Free Cone Day at Ben & Jerry’s!!! (HCS).
- New Japanese-Influenced Food Truck Takes to Charleston Streets (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston Chosen as One of America’s Best Food Cities (HCS).
- Batch Charleston Subscription Box Review (Queen of the Food Age).
- The Westendorff Restores Original Signage From 1915 (Eater Charleston).
- Middleton Place invites visitors to help plant rice (Post & Courier).
- HoM Serves Some of Charleston’s Most Over-the-Top Burgers (Eater Charleston).
- Grits rolling record set at World Grits Festival (Post & Courier).
- Anatomy of an Icon: The Husk Cheeseburger (Eater Charleston).
- SC State Museum to exhibit Quintin Middleton’s knives (Post & Courier).
- Marina Variety’s Chef Ryan Collins on Skyrocketing Burger Sales (Eater Charleston).
- Charleston-area fast-food workers to protest Wednesday in North Charleston (Post & Courier).
- What to look forward to on Record Store Day 2015 (Charleston City Paper).
- Sublime with Rome to Play the Family Circle Stadium this August (HCS).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E5: The circus gives way to a downward spiral (Charleston City Paper).
- The South Carolina Stingrays made a “Thank You” video for their fans (YouTube).
- “Give Me Shelter,” a “docu-reality TV series” featuring Pet Helpers will make its U.S. debut on June 6th at 8 pm on Nat Geo Wild (Facebook).
- Patriots Point Throwing “Welcome Home” Party for Vietnam Veteran (HCS).
- Treat Yourself On Tax Day (Yelp Charleston)
- Gaillard Center moving forward but completion date not yet set (Post & Courier).
- 25th Annual East Coast Paddlesports & Outdoor Festival Begins on Friday (HCS).
- Local band Marytre released a video for “That Much Is Certain” (YouTube).
- Counting Crows & Citizen Cope will Perform in Daniel Island this Summer (HCS).
- Released by Reds, former Wando pitcher Drew Cisco signs with Can-Am League’s Ottawa (Post & Courier).
- See your photos on ABC News 4 on our new 5 p.m. show (ABC News 4).
- SC House passes domestic violence reform but advocates slam “watered down” bill (Post & Courier).
- Charleston City Council gives initial approval for new rules for Uber and taxis (Post & Courier).
- Donald Trump mum on Charleston investment (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Berkeley code enforcement officers could get guns back (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina business leaders urge action on road funding (Post & Courier).
- Housand defends campaign flier with Sen. Tim Scott photo (Post & Courier).
- Man recovering following seizure on Second Sunday (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard: Two airlifted after boat grounded off Folly Beach Co. Park (Live 5 News).
- Authorities investigating reported shooting in Goose Creek (Live 5 News).
- SCE&G closing business offices in downtown Charleston, Hollywood (Post & Courier).
- Motorcyclist dead following accident in Dorchester County (Live 5 News).
- Bicyclist hit in front of Charleston County library on Calhoun (Post & Courier).
- New extension at Charleston International Airport opens (Live 5 News).
- Officials: Fire extinguished at cement plant fire in Harleyville (Live 5 News).
- Several CARTA bus operators honored for safety (Moultrie News).
- Vandalism at Francis Marion University part of frat prank (ABC News 4).
- The Exchange Club of Charleston Awarded Chase After a Cure a $10,000 Grant (CAAC).
- Post and Courier receives National Headliner Award (Post & Courier).
- SLED: Man broke into Norway police station, stole shotgun (ABC News 4).
- Two people transported to hospital following accident in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Dwayne German (HCS).
- Teen plows 450-foot high ‘PROM?’ to ask girl to dance (ABC News 4).
- Regulators talking about safety at Oconee nuclear plant (ABC News 4).
- Flakka called new ‘$5 Insanity Drug’ (News 2).
Events1 hour ago
Bingo and Brews Event to Raise Money for Respite Care Charleston
Respite Care Charleston, a local, nonprofit organization providing support and services to families living with Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia in...
Charity4 hours ago
Respite Care Charleston’s 18th Annual MORE.GOOD.DAYS. Golf Tournament for Dementia Support Set for October
Events8 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events9 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Booze20 hours ago
Charleston Beerfest Finalizes Artist Line-Up
Events20 hours ago
Lowcountry Trail Half Marathon and 5K Set for October 1st on Johns Island
Charity20 hours ago
Carolina Children’s Charity to Host 19th Annual Local 5k to Benefit Kids in Our Community