- 2.7 seconds: How 8 bullets pierced the nation (Post & Courier).
- Solicitor: Murder case against Slager not eligible for death penalty (Post & Courier).
- Walter Scott and the media: How the story has been covered says a lot about new age of journalism (Post & Courier).
- Passenger in Walter Scott’s car meets with SLED authorities (Live 5 News).
- Slager says he shot someone during phone call moments after shooting (ABC News 4).
- Sharpton: In wake of Walter Scott’s death, North Charleston could set ‘new tone in policing’ nationwide (Post & Courier).
- Rev. Al Sharpton comes to North Charleston to praise Mayor Summey’s response to police shooting (News 2).
- Witness says Scott was Tased while on the ground (CNN).
- National Bar Association wants second officer in Walter Scott shooting video fired, arrested (Post & Courier).
- Popular South Carolina mayor weathers storm after police shooting (LA Times).
- North Charleston police are dealing with Scott’s death, too (Post & Courier).
- Shooting makes North Charleston chief’s outreach job harder (AP).
- Shooting drew together ordinary lives of driver, officer (Live 5 News).
- SLED: Video confirmed investigators’ early suspicions of Walter Scott’s death (Live 5 News).
- South Carolina’s Tri-County Fraternal Order of Police issues rallying call to members (News 2).
- North Charleston rejects Black Lives Matters ultimatum (ABC News 4).
- Officer Slager’s record shows CPR and Taser training, two complaints (Charleston City Paper).
- Vigil held at shooting scene in North Charleston Sunday (News 2).
- Nearly $2,000 raised online for Scott, man who filmed shooting (Post & Courier).
- Walter Scott attended program for dads who are behind on child support payment (Charleston City Paper).
- Lawsuit filed in another Taser incident involving Michael Slager (ABC News 4).
- Seacoast Church to buy 25 body cameras for North Charleston police (ABC News 4).
- Donald Trump: I have an investment in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Deputies: Man threatening to harm himself sent hospital into lockdown (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police officer gives CPR, rescues unconscious baby on Easter weekend (Post & Courier).
- Beach Company returns from drawing board with new Sgt. Jasper plans (ABC News 4).
- King Street Grille closing Citadel Mall location (Charleston City Paper).
- The Burger Heatmap: 13 New Charleston Burgers To Eat Now (Eater Charleston).
- 5 Best Moments from the 2015 Family Circle Cup (FCC).
- Charleston area hotels near capacity from tennis, tourists and media (Post & Courier).
- ‘Southern Charm’ Theme Song “It’s Easy” Perfectly Matches Every Dude In The Cast & I Can Prove It (Bustle).
- IAM could pull out of election if support is low (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston airport passengers may experience delays on Tuesday (Live 5 News).
- Dozens arrested in big SC drug bust (News 2).
- Charleston police officer resuscitates person at Second Sunday (News 2).
- Comcast exec’s purchase of a Kiawah Island home sets new sale price record (Post & Courier).
- Family of woman killed in Mount Pleasant’s Snowden community say they can’t understand it (Post & Courier).
- Excessive force suit filed against 3 NCPD officers in August arrest (Live 5 News).
- New shopping center planned for Maybank Highway on Johns Island (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- 32-year-old mother of four dies suddenly after finishing half marathon (Live 5 News).
- Carowinds ride briefly stalls, stranding riders 150 feet up (ABC News 4).
Alabama’s 50th Anniversary Tour Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum
Multi-platinum selling country rock group Alabama announced they will be bringing their “50th Anniversary Tour” to the North Charleston Coliseum...
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks