- 2 police killings, 2 outcomes: Lessons learned from Ferguson to South Carolina (CNN).
- Coroner: Walter Scott died from multiple gunshot wounds to the back (Live 5 News).
- Walter Scott’s family reacts to video of his killing on Good Morning America (Yahoo News).
- Summey: SLED has dash cam footage of Walter Scott shooting (Charleston City Paper).
- Video: Story led off Anderson Cooper 360 (CNN).
- Discrepancies in radio transmissions, eyewitness video of Walter Scott shooting (ABC News 4).
- Shooting death of Walter Scott deals blow to North Charleston’s struggle to balance civil rights, public safety (Post & Courier).
- Walter Scott protest: ‘This is a season for us to speak out’ (Charleston City Paper).
- Police chief ‘sickened’ by video; Andy Savage signs on as officer’s attorney (ABC News 4).
- Family of Walter Scott thank man who shot video, asks for prayers (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston police Officer Michael Slager ‘didn’t create any issues nor was he an award winner’ (Yahoo).
- Witness who recorded the deadly police shooting of speaks out (NBC News).
- Video: Story Quickly Spread on Social Media (News 2).
- Community visits Walter Scott memorial to pay respects, reflect: ‘That could’ve been me’ (ABC News 4).
- Charleston NAACP to hold press conference on Walter Scott shooting (Live 5 News).
- Latest on police shooting: Unidentified passenger in Walter Scott’s car (ABC News 4).
- Shocking video of killing, but criminal case more complicated, analysts say (Post & Courier).
- GoFundMe rejects campaign to support officer in fatal N. Charleston shooting (Live 5 News).
- Wine + Food Festival sets records for local attendance, economic impact (Post & Courier).
- Go ‘Out to Lunch with the Conservancy’ in Hampton Park (HCS).
- 8 Things The Washington Post Gets Wrong About Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Acme Lowcountry Kitchen serves a fresh and fine take on local classics (Post & Courier).
- Bistro Toulouse doesn’t need to play Edith Piaf to prove its proficiency in French (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Artisan Cheesehouse steps up its game with input, experimentation (Post & Courier).
- All the Details on the Upcoming Generalísimo Featured on ‘Southern Charm’ (Eater Charleston).
- Old Village Post House celebrates Malabar Coast cuisine (Post & Courier).
- Davis beats top-seeded Bouchard in Family Circle Cup (ABC News 4).
- “Southern Charm” Ratings Dip (FITS News).
- Which “Southern Charm” is Your Soul Mate (Bravo).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E4: Making a mockery of raising the roof (Charleston City Paper).
- Dangermuffin returns to its roots during Folly Sea & Sand Festival’s ‘milestone year’ (Post & Courier).
- Non-traditional sports take hold in Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Cricket: The world’s second most popular and first most confusing sport (Charleston City Paper).
- College of Charleston center Pierre to transfer (ABC News 4).
- These bocce lovers know how to roll with it (Charleston City Paper).
- Gamecocks survive 9th inning rally to beat Bulldogs (News 2).
- Nathan Durfee’s new show brings two artists to one canvas (Charleston City Paper).
- North Charleston PAC announces 2015-16 Best of Broadway series (Charleston City Paper).
- Police: 2 wounded in West Ashley shooting late Wednesday (ABC News 4).
- Summerville man accused of shooting wife, toddler Tuesday night (ABC News 4).
- CPD respond to Folly Rd bank robbery (ABC News 4).
- Charleston fights an uphill battle against short-term rental listings (Charleston City Paper).
Events33 mins ago
Charleston Gaillard Center Announces “One Night of Queen” in April
Gary Mullen & The Works are celebrating the 20th Anniversary of their world-renowned One Night Of Queen live concert performance,...
Events19 hours ago
Carolina Ice Palace to Host Pajama Night Public Skate Party on August 12th
Events1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events2 days ago
City of Charleston Hosting Annual First Day Festival on August 7th
Events2 days ago
“Candidate Without a Prayer: A Discussion with Herb Silverman” Set for Sunday
Events3 days ago
Tempest to Celebrate 2nd Anniversary with Special Dinner on August 11th