- North Charleston mayor: police officer will be charged with murder (ABC News 4).
- Video: North Charleston police officer shot man in back as he ran away (Post & Courier).
- Lawmakers call for urgent action on requiring police body cameras (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death (New York Times).
- Police: Two people shot in Summerville on Central Avenue (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Man surrenders after setting fire to home, threatens to hurt himself (ABC News 4).
- Civil rights groups cancel presser about fatal officer-involved shooting (Live 5 News).
- Ex-SCGOP official arrested on domestic violence charge (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Co. residents can now text 911 for help (Live 5 News).
- Black Tap Coffee discovers overseas imitator (Post & Courier).
- Google Maps link (Google Maps).
- No dishes over $16 on 492’s new menu (Charleston City Paper).
- What you need to know to get in on softie-eating action (Charleston City Paper).
- The 18 Essential Charleston Restaurants, April 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry Local First selected as 2015 South Carolina Small Business Ally of the Year (SBA).
- Full Moon Fever on Folly (Folly Beach).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E4: Making a mockery of raising the roof (Charleston City Paper).
- Proposed ordinance could pave way for higher taxi fees, regulate Uber (ABC News 4).
- City Planning Commission proposes amendment to consider re-locating cruise ship terminal (News 2).
- Lt. Gov. McMaster marks anniversary SC Dept of Archives (Live 5 News).
- Plan for five new libraries moving forward as Charleston County Council weighs sites (Post & Courier).
- Boeing S.C. executive talks union election, wages (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville board gives Dorchester Hotel final approval (Live 5 News).
- Seismic testing permits go to public hearing (Post & Courier).
- USC marking 800th anniversary of Magna Carta (Post & Courier).
- Heists in Historic Summerville (News 2).
- CCSO: Deputies arrest man who jumped into Ashley River after pursuit (Live 5 News).
- Edisto River named No. 5 most-endangered river in U.S. (News 2).
- Manufacturer: Officer could only deploy Taser one time (Live 5 News).
- Campus deaths bring calls for more oversight at Clemson, USC (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant teen charged with murder (Post & Courier).
- James Island high school students with BB gun and stun gun charged (Post & Courier).
- Report: North Charleston 8th-best place in S.C. to start business (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Events5 hours ago
The Charleston Place Announces 2023 Valentine’s Day Offerings
The Charleston Place today announced its 2023 Valentine’s Day programming. From a Galentine’s Sip and Shop in the courtyard to...
Events7 hours ago
Yappy Hour at Wannamaker County Park Set for March 16th
Events7 hours ago
Blu Oyster Sushi + Seafood to Host Next Omakase Dinner on 2/22
Events9 hours ago
February’s Creative Mornings Event will Feature Nordic Cooking’s Louise Rakers
Events10 hours ago
Tom Jones to Perform at the North Charleston PAC in May
Events11 hours ago
Valentine’s Day 2023 Menus, Events, Discounts, and Specials
Events14 hours ago
Celebrate Valentine’s Day at the State Museum with “Amore Under the Stars”