- North Charleston mayor: police officer will be charged with murder (ABC News 4).
- Video: North Charleston police officer shot man in back as he ran away (Post & Courier).
- Lawmakers call for urgent action on requiring police body cameras (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Officer Is Charged With Murder in Black Man’s Death (New York Times).
- Police: Two people shot in Summerville on Central Avenue (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: Man surrenders after setting fire to home, threatens to hurt himself (ABC News 4).
- Civil rights groups cancel presser about fatal officer-involved shooting (Live 5 News).
- Ex-SCGOP official arrested on domestic violence charge (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Co. residents can now text 911 for help (Live 5 News).
- Black Tap Coffee discovers overseas imitator (Post & Courier).
- Google Maps link (Google Maps).
- No dishes over $16 on 492’s new menu (Charleston City Paper).
- What you need to know to get in on softie-eating action (Charleston City Paper).
- The 18 Essential Charleston Restaurants, April 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry Local First selected as 2015 South Carolina Small Business Ally of the Year (SBA).
- Full Moon Fever on Folly (Folly Beach).
- Southern Charm Recap S2 E4: Making a mockery of raising the roof (Charleston City Paper).
- Proposed ordinance could pave way for higher taxi fees, regulate Uber (ABC News 4).
- City Planning Commission proposes amendment to consider re-locating cruise ship terminal (News 2).
- Lt. Gov. McMaster marks anniversary SC Dept of Archives (Live 5 News).
- Plan for five new libraries moving forward as Charleston County Council weighs sites (Post & Courier).
- Boeing S.C. executive talks union election, wages (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville board gives Dorchester Hotel final approval (Live 5 News).
- Seismic testing permits go to public hearing (Post & Courier).
- USC marking 800th anniversary of Magna Carta (Post & Courier).
- Heists in Historic Summerville (News 2).
- CCSO: Deputies arrest man who jumped into Ashley River after pursuit (Live 5 News).
- Edisto River named No. 5 most-endangered river in U.S. (News 2).
- Manufacturer: Officer could only deploy Taser one time (Live 5 News).
- Campus deaths bring calls for more oversight at Clemson, USC (News 2).
- Mount Pleasant teen charged with murder (Post & Courier).
- James Island high school students with BB gun and stun gun charged (Post & Courier).
- Report: North Charleston 8th-best place in S.C. to start business (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Evening in the Park Events to Showcase Folly Beach County Park’s New Features
Bring your family and friends to Folly Beach County Park from 5 pm to 8 pm on August 19th and...
BCLS Hosts Old MacDonald Sing-Along Farm with Bright Star Theatre
Tyler, The Creator Coming to the North Charleston Coliseum in March 2022
Charleston Opera Theater to Host A Gala Celebration of Italian Opera on September 18th
Charleston Gaillard Center’s 2021-2022 Series Single Tickets On Sale August 6th
Palmetto City Ballet Announces 2021-22 Season
Dave Koz and Friends Christmas Tour Coming to North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized7 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- News2 weeks ago
Surf Bar on Folly Beach is Closed…But For How Long?
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters