Next Monday (4/13), Edmund’s Oast will partner with the McCarus Beverage Company for a six course tasting dinner on The Bower. The event will feature California winemaker Matthew Rorick and his rare Forlorn Hope wines.
The menu includes:
- ‘Kirschenmann’ Pinot Gris 2013
- Spring Vegetable Salad with Kefir Dressing
- ‘Nodosaur’ Viognier blend 2013
- Soft Pork Cracklings, fennel, tomato, grilled baguette, poached egg
- ‘San Hercurmer delle Frecce’ Barbera 2013
- Green Chili Posole, hominy, tomatillo, marrow
- ‘The Faufreluches’ Gewurztraminer 2013 (skin fermented)
- Sausage Fruits de Mer, Carolina Gold rice, charred rapini
- ‘Sihaya’ Ribolla Gialla 2013 & ‘Sihaya’ Ribolla Gialla 2012 (skin fermented)
- Citrus Tart, berry compote
- ‘Ukiyo’ Rosé 2013
- Strawberry Terrine, buttermilk ice cream, poppy seeds
- Counter Culture Drip Coffee
Tickets are $85 and can be purchased online. The event starts at 6 pm.
To learn more about Forlorn Hope Wines, visit their official website.
Maya to Host “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on 2/8
Downtown restaurant Maya is hosting an “All About Agave Tequila Tasting” on Wednesday, February 8th. The event will take place...