Next Monday (4/13), Edmund’s Oast will partner with the McCarus Beverage Company for a six course tasting dinner on The Bower. The event will feature California winemaker Matthew Rorick and his rare Forlorn Hope wines.
The menu includes:
- ‘Kirschenmann’ Pinot Gris 2013
- Spring Vegetable Salad with Kefir Dressing
- ‘Nodosaur’ Viognier blend 2013
- Soft Pork Cracklings, fennel, tomato, grilled baguette, poached egg
- ‘San Hercurmer delle Frecce’ Barbera 2013
- Green Chili Posole, hominy, tomatillo, marrow
- ‘The Faufreluches’ Gewurztraminer 2013 (skin fermented)
- Sausage Fruits de Mer, Carolina Gold rice, charred rapini
- ‘Sihaya’ Ribolla Gialla 2013 & ‘Sihaya’ Ribolla Gialla 2012 (skin fermented)
- Citrus Tart, berry compote
- ‘Ukiyo’ Rosé 2013
- Strawberry Terrine, buttermilk ice cream, poppy seeds
- Counter Culture Drip Coffee
Tickets are $85 and can be purchased online. The event starts at 6 pm.
To learn more about Forlorn Hope Wines, visit their official website.
Deep Water Vineyard Hosting Annual Grape Stomp Festival on August 27th
Deep Water Vineyard will host their Annual Grape Stomp Festival on Saturday, August 27th from 10 am to 6 pm....