The supper will include a four-course menu, created by Chef Marc Collins, that will be paired with cocktails from Cathead Distillery.
There will also be live music and a pre-dinner reception.
Here’s the full menu:
- Cathead Pecan Vodka in the Desert’s Rain Cocktail
- Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur in the Chicory Dock Cocktail
- On the menu: Bresaola, Ginger Ale Dressing, Marcona Almonds, Fried Cornichon, Italian Parsley, Compressed Tomato “Tartare”, Poached Yolk
- Bristow Gin in the Trap Door Cocktail
- On the menu: Lemon Chicken Sous Vide, Buttermilk Grits, Spanish Peanuts, Grapefruit Gel, Rainbow Chard, Juniper Glacage
- Cathead Vodka in the Tribby’s Heat Cocktail
- On the menu: Tuna Steak, Vodka Sauce, Duck Bacon, Ditalini, Ricotta Cheese, King Trumpet Mushrooms, Haricot Verts
- Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka in the Matilda Cocktail
- On the menu: Seared Orange Poppy Seed Cake, Honeysuckle Ice Cream, Vanilla Clear Caramel, Pink Peppercorn Crumble
The price of the Cocktail Supper is $75 per person (plus 20% gratuity and 10.5% tax.) Reserve your seat by calling the restaurant at (843) 853-7828.
Sea Life by Starlight Returns to the South Carolina Aquarium on December 9th
The South Carolina Aquarium will host Supernova Sea Life by Starlight on December 9th from 8 pm to 11 pm....