The supper will include a four-course menu, created by Chef Marc Collins, that will be paired with cocktails from Cathead Distillery.
There will also be live music and a pre-dinner reception.
Here’s the full menu:
- Cathead Pecan Vodka in the Desert’s Rain Cocktail
- Hoodoo Chicory Liqueur in the Chicory Dock Cocktail
- On the menu: Bresaola, Ginger Ale Dressing, Marcona Almonds, Fried Cornichon, Italian Parsley, Compressed Tomato “Tartare”, Poached Yolk
- Bristow Gin in the Trap Door Cocktail
- On the menu: Lemon Chicken Sous Vide, Buttermilk Grits, Spanish Peanuts, Grapefruit Gel, Rainbow Chard, Juniper Glacage
- Cathead Vodka in the Tribby’s Heat Cocktail
- On the menu: Tuna Steak, Vodka Sauce, Duck Bacon, Ditalini, Ricotta Cheese, King Trumpet Mushrooms, Haricot Verts
- Cathead Honeysuckle Vodka in the Matilda Cocktail
- On the menu: Seared Orange Poppy Seed Cake, Honeysuckle Ice Cream, Vanilla Clear Caramel, Pink Peppercorn Crumble
The price of the Cocktail Supper is $75 per person (plus 20% gratuity and 10.5% tax.) Reserve your seat by calling the restaurant at (843) 853-7828.
Life Raft Treats Partnering with Local Businesses for Sundae Social on October 2nd
Life Raft Treats, the local ice cream and sweets business from Cynthia Wong, is partnering with some other Charleston area...