- Bond set for woman accused of trying to kill North Charleston officer (Live 5 News).
- Family of Tucker Hipps files lawsuit against 3 men, fraternity, university (Live 5 News).
- Foul play not suspected in death of woman found on Sullivan’s Island, deputies searching for car (Post & Courier).
- SLED: US Marshals search for fugitive in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- SLED: Gunfire reported during US Marshals search for fugitive (Post & Courier).
- Georgia man, 50, reported missing during visit to Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Suspect surrenders after shooting W. Columbia officer in head (Live 5 News).
- Catch BARSA’s Cole Poolaw tonight at 10 pm on Food Network’s “Chopped”: (Facebook).
- Save the dates: The 2015 Charleston Beer Week will be held from September 13th – 19th.
- Cannon Street Gathering Place The Grocery Finds New General Manager (Eater Charleston).
- High Wire Distilling Co. was included in a list of “6 Dixie Distillers Crafting High-End Hooch” (Wine Enthusiast).
- Review of The Granary (Charlesmopolitan).
- Cupcake DownSouth Announces New Spring Flavors (HCS).
- ‘Tis the season: 2015 Farmers Markets are opening soon! (ABC News 4).
- Food Activist and Author Raj Patel to Speak at the College April 8 (CofC).
- Edmund’s Oast to Host Gluten Free Dinner with Saltwater Chef on 4/7 (HCS).
- Jumbo pizza slice spot Benny Palmetto’s opens today (Charleston City Paper).
- Gin Joint Will Tap Westbrook Brewing Co.’s Fisticuffs on 4/6 (HCS).
- Dinner: Grilled Salmon, Veggie Skewers and Grilled Light Caesar Salad (The Kitchenista Charleston).
- Michael’s on the Alley To Host Staglin Wine Dinner this Thursday (HCS).
- Weekend cold damages SC peach crop (Live 5 News).
- IACP Announces 2015 Food Writing Award Winners (Eater Charleston).
- Brisket Ramen Bowl, Chocolate Covered Bacon Highlight 2015 RiverDogs’ Menu (HCS).
- Get excited! Darius Rucker says Hootie & the Blowfish will reunite (Today).
- Kathryn Dennis Accuses Thomas Ravenel Of Infidelity (FITS News).
- Did Thomas Cheat on Kathryn? (Fashion & Style).
- Kathryn and Jennifer have a ‘big-girl talk;’ Shep and Whitney play house in ‘Southern Charm’ this week (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm recap: Raise the drama…and the roof (Lowcountry Current).
- Spring Jam Music Festival fans can use the code LETSROCK to get 2 tickets for $35 from now until April 6.
- The Alley will be Charlestonians’ Home for The Masters (HCS).
- Eugenie Bouchard asks for, and receives, a wild card into the Family Circle Cup next week (Yahoo! Sports Canada).
- Bridge run numbers down, some cite registration cost (ABC News 4).
- Rob Thomas to Play the PAC on July 26th (HCS).
- Mr. Jenkins’ ‘Greatest Hits’ temporarily streaming on YouTube (Charleston City Paper).
- Play Pac-Man across streets of the Lowcountry (Live 5 News).
- Kulture Klash Returns to Charleston Next Month (HCS).
- Citadel Notes: New coach Duggar Baucom nets first recruit; Oxendine signs with CFL (Post & Courier).
- Biergarten Hosts Las Olas Fashion Show on April 3rd (HCS).
- CofC 2nd Monday features violinist William Terwilliger (Moultrie News).
- Planet Fitness to expand into long-vacant retail space in Citadel Mall (Post & Courier).
- Feds receive thousands of comments on Atlantic drilling (News 2).
- SC senators send anti-human-trafficking law to Haley’s desk (Live 5 News).
- Cell service cost increase creates static (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Candidates sound off before Moncks Corner mayoral election (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley Co. launches review process to ‘expedite’ land use services (Live 5 News).
- S.C. Senate panel approves closing DUI loophole on mopeds (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Congressman Mark Sanford (HCS).
- Berkeley Co. to SC: Help us pay for 2014 winter storm cleanup (Live 5 News).
- DHEC to begin issuing daily ozone forecasts (ABC News 4).
- CFD responds to two downtown Charleston fires in two days (ABC News 4).
- Statue dedication ceremony set for influential Charleston blacksmith (Live 5 News).
- Coast Guard: 2 people rescued by helicopter after boat capsizes near Bulls Bay (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley code enforcement officers stripped of service pistols (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry viewers capture ‘crazy clouds’ on camera (Live 5 News).
- WATCH: 1.4 million pound nuclear plant steam generator travels from Port of Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Co. deputies investigating gas station armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- UPDATE: Search for man in the water (News 2).
- Airlines move to new digs as airport renovations ‘rock and roll’ along (ABC News 4).
- The Citadel names new provost (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- McCormick Correctional officers recovering after assault by inmates (Live 5 News).
- SC lawmakers call for audit of Winthrop University (ABC News 4).
- $20,000 Grant from the TD Charitable Foundation Supports South Carolina Aquarium Structured School Program (PRWeb).
- Volvo confirms plans to build U.S. manufacturing plant (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Two more airlines moving to new ticket counters at Charleston airport (Post & Courier).
- BCSO investigates fatal morning shooting in Sun City, victim ID’ed (Live 5 News).
- The inaugural North Charleston Business Expo (4/23) has filled all 175 of its exhibitor spaces.
- Nonprofit People Against Rape welcomes new director as it rebuilds (Live 5 News).
- Officials: Courts don’t call if you don’t show up for jury duty (ABC News 4).
Counting on Nature Program Empowers CCP Guests to Showcase their Natural Findings
Press Release Since the start of 2021, there have already been eight new species discovered on Earth. Charleston County Parks...
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
8th Annual ‘Murica Bar Crawl on King Street is Set for this Saturday
ZZ Top Returns to the North Charleston PAC in September
Gaillard Center Announces An Evening with Antoni
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events2 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks