This event was canceled.
–Original Post Below
On Thursday, April 7th, Edmund’s Oast will team up with local blogger Megan Bryan of Saltwater Chef for a special gluten free dinner. The event, which will be held on the patio, will include five gluten free courses and a beverage option.
The menu includes:
- First Course
- English pea custard, roasted spring onions, sambal, mint
- Second Course
- Pickled shrimp on seeded toast
- Third Course
- Littleneck clams, country ham, turnips, parsley
- Fourth Course
- Chicken and Carolina Gold Rice porridge, spring shallots, brown butter
- Fifth Course
- Coconut panna cotta, lime, toasted meringue
The dinner starts at 6 pm and costs $75 per person with beverages, or $60 without beverages (does not include gratuity). Tickets can be purchased here.
For more information on Saltwater chef, visit her blog.
Charleston Beer Fest Looking for Volunteers
Charleston Beer Fest returns this month and organizers need your help. The event will be held Saturday, October 22nd at...