Every off season, the Charleston RiverDogs’ kooky concession stand creations make headlines and this year is no exception.
The addition of a Brisket Ramen Bowl will likely be this season’s culinary headline-grabber. The dish features Ramen noodles sautéed in an orange teriyaki glaze, topped with smoked beef brisket, snow peas, carrots, green onions and a hardboiled egg.
The other additions to this year’s menu include:
- Smoked Turkey Wing Basket – two half-pound turkey wings that are slow-smoked and served with a blackberry sage barbeque sauce over a basket of in-house cooked pork rinds
- Summer Harvest Salad – feeds two-to-three adults and includes an entire head of hydroponically-grown butter leaf lettuce stuffed with grape tomatoes, edamame, and an herb and carrot quinoa mixture. It is topped with sprouts, sunflower seeds and a creamy avocado dressing. Plus, it’s served in a replica baseball batting helmet.
- Shock Top Creamsicle Shake – the newest beer shake added to the menu
- Chocolate covered pepper bacon
- Deep-fried cheesecake on a stick
- Southern Kimchi Dog – a Hebrew National hot dog topped with collard greens, kimchi, and piquant peppers, tossed in soy sauce and a sesame seed oil sauce
- “A Knot to Remember” – a giant, 24-ounce soft pretzel, served in a pizza box with marinara, garlic butter, and a nacho cheese sauce
- Peach Moonshine Mojito
For more information, visit the team’s official website.
Johns Island County Park Concert Series to Features Motown Tunes from The Legacy
Charleston County Parks’ Johns Island County Park Concert Series wraps up with its final installment on July 10th. The finale...
Pet Helper’s 17th Annual Fur Ball, “The Wizard of Paws,” to be Held November 6th
“The Celebrity’s Magician” to Perform at Forte Jazz Lounge
Free Car Seat Checkup Event Scheduled for June 12th in North Charleston
Firefly Distillery to Celebrate Independence Day with 2nd Annual Fourth at Firefly Event
North Charleston Announces Return of the City’s 4th of July Event
Cool Down At Handcraft’s Tiki Takeover All Summer Long
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food6 days ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Resources8 years ago
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks