Every off season, the Charleston RiverDogs’ kooky concession stand creations make headlines and this year is no exception.
The addition of a Brisket Ramen Bowl will likely be this season’s culinary headline-grabber. The dish features Ramen noodles sautéed in an orange teriyaki glaze, topped with smoked beef brisket, snow peas, carrots, green onions and a hardboiled egg.
The other additions to this year’s menu include:
- Smoked Turkey Wing Basket – two half-pound turkey wings that are slow-smoked and served with a blackberry sage barbeque sauce over a basket of in-house cooked pork rinds
- Summer Harvest Salad – feeds two-to-three adults and includes an entire head of hydroponically-grown butter leaf lettuce stuffed with grape tomatoes, edamame, and an herb and carrot quinoa mixture. It is topped with sprouts, sunflower seeds and a creamy avocado dressing. Plus, it’s served in a replica baseball batting helmet.
- Shock Top Creamsicle Shake – the newest beer shake added to the menu
- Chocolate covered pepper bacon
- Deep-fried cheesecake on a stick
- Southern Kimchi Dog – a Hebrew National hot dog topped with collard greens, kimchi, and piquant peppers, tossed in soy sauce and a sesame seed oil sauce
- “A Knot to Remember” – a giant, 24-ounce soft pretzel, served in a pizza box with marinara, garlic butter, and a nacho cheese sauce
- Peach Moonshine Mojito
For more information, visit the team’s official website.
Wine Down Wednesday Returns to Old Towne Creek County Park Next Month
Charleston County Parks announced that the next installment of their Wine Down Wednesday series will return to Old Towne Creek...