Executive Chef Aaron Lemieux has created the following menu:
- Brillat-Savarin Triple Cream Brie paired with the 2011 Salus Napa Chardonnay
- Grilled Baby Octopus “Panzanella” with 2010 Staglin Estate Napa Chardonnas
- Poulet Rouge with finishes of Foie Gras
- Steaks with finishes of local oysters and bacon
- A Port paired with a selection of Chef’s Petit Fours.
There will only be 20 seats available at $150 per person. Tickets can be purchased by calling the restaurant at 843-203-3000.
Michael’s on the Alley is located in Hutson Alley at 39-E John Street.
Deep Water Vineyard Hosting Annual Grape Stomp Festival on August 27th
Deep Water Vineyard will host their Annual Grape Stomp Festival on Saturday, August 27th from 10 am to 6 pm....