Executive Chef Aaron Lemieux has created the following menu:
- Brillat-Savarin Triple Cream Brie paired with the 2011 Salus Napa Chardonnay
- Grilled Baby Octopus “Panzanella” with 2010 Staglin Estate Napa Chardonnas
- Poulet Rouge with finishes of Foie Gras
- Steaks with finishes of local oysters and bacon
- A Port paired with a selection of Chef’s Petit Fours.
There will only be 20 seats available at $150 per person. Tickets can be purchased by calling the restaurant at 843-203-3000.
Michael’s on the Alley is located in Hutson Alley at 39-E John Street.
Gaillard Center Announces Second Theo Von Show
Comedian and podcast host Theo Von has added a second show at the Gaillard Center on Saturday, October 23, 2021...
Gaillard Center Announces “Million Dollar Quartet”
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events6 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players