- Former dean blasts Charleston School of Law owners over InfiLaw sale (Post & Courier).
- Two injured in North Charleston shooting (News 2).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans: 3/27 – 3/29/15 (HCS).
- Charleston County Sheriff’s Office searching for missing James Island man (Live 5 News).
- Couple charged with making meth, child endangerment after explosion at motel (ABC News 4).
- Plane headed for Charleston makes emergency landing at Upstate highway (Live 5 News).
- First Look: Chef Robert Carter’s Barony Tavern (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston’s Most Anticipated Spring/Summer Restaurant Openings of 2015 (Eater Charleston).
- Brooks Reitz Choses The 5 Best Places to Drink in Charleston Right Now (HCS).
- Charleston Farmers Market opens 2015 season in Marion Square on April 4 (Charleston City Paper).
- Video: Californians Try South Carolina Food For the First Time (HCS).
- Vegan Restaurant Motobar Bought Out of Business (Eater Charleston).
- 16 South Carolina Restaurants That Will Blow The Taste Buds Out Of Your Mouth (Movoto).
- Edmund’s Oast Included in List of “America’s 33 Best Beer Bars” (HCS).
- For 24 years, Cajun fest celebrates cultural diversity, rare music, Louisiana food (Post & Courier).
- When Chicken Met Waffle (Yelp Charleston).
- Mexican restaurant headed to Bohicket Marina (Post & Courier).
- SALT at Station 22 Hosts the Next Good Catch Dinner (HCS).
- Lana Restaurant Passes Year 10; Bikinis at Bay Street Biergarten (Eater Charleston).
- Lowcountry farmers getting boost from Johns Island facility (Live 5 News).
- Video: Check out Persimmon Cafe’s new “adventure” (Charleston City Paper).
- Sol Driven Train gets down on their 12th self-released album (Charleston City Paper).
- The InLaws set to tour with Shovels & Rope (Charleston City Paper).
- Vendors prepare for big Flowertown Festival this weekend (Live 5 News).
- Acoustic rock band The Bushels will play live music every Tuesday in The Bowery at Edmund’s Oast (Facebook).
- According to a post in the Cannonborough-Elliotborough Neighborhood Association Facebook page, 132 Spring Street will eventually become a vinyl store called Eclectic Café and Vinyl. No timetable given.
- Magnetic South showcases young, classical upstarts (Charleston City Paper).
- Tyler Boone Releases Music Video for “Take Aim” (HCS).
- South Carolina needs a major music festival (Charleston City Paper).
- Special Rates for parking during the Cooper River Bridge Run for participants (News 2).
- Photo Gallery: John Mellencamp at the North Charleston PAC (HCS).
- Skydiving team will perform for Cooper River Bridge Run after emergency plane landing (Post & Courier).
- Charleston mayor, City Council members to get pay increases (Post & Courier).
- Don’t scream at City Council members over $50 a week (Post & Courier).
- Haley plans to veto gas tax increase; Riley says it’s essential (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Rand Paul kicking off South Carolina campaign at Patriots Point (Post & Courier).
- Bill would require all SC students to take US Citizenship Test (News 2).
- Boeing’s anti-union campaign hits workers where they eat (Post & Courier).
- S.C. State desperately needs change (Charleston City Paper).
- Episcopalians will appeal, ask S.C. Supreme Court to hear massive case (Post & Courier).
- Report: 183,000 S.C. workers would benefit from Obamacare (Post & Courier).
- I don’t believe the state’s explanation for cutting down trees (Charleston City Paper).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: CCSD Board Member Rev. Chris Collins (HCS).
- Former SLED agent Calvitt “Chab” Clarke talks about why he wants to be Berkeley County Sheriff (News 2).
- NCPD: Six females charged in IHOP parking lot brawl (Live 5 News).
- Charleston police announces arrests in downtown jewelry heist (Live 5 News).
- Report: Drunk driver wrecked car, left passenger with serious injuries (Live 5 News).
- The tentacle returns: Stinging creatures back on beach (Post & Courier).
- Happy Tails dog park needs your help (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County Sheriff’s Office taking over Shar-Pei investigation (Post & Courier).
- Mapping Charleston’s public urination problem with the PeeNinsula 5000 (Charleston City Paper).
- H.E. McCracken students learn how 3D printing can change the world (Live 5 News).
- Local Organizations Partner to Raise Awareness about Growing Number of Youth with HIV (Digitel Charleston).
- ‘Hysterical’ woman banged on doors for help after granddaughter shot, 911 calls show (Post & Courier).
- Man killed in officer involved shooting is brother of missing Johnsonville man, family members say (Live 5 News).
- Homeless man in Dorchester County arrested on child porn charges (ABC News 4).
- Deputies release surveillance image in ATM card fraud case (Live 5 News).
- SC lawmaker, officials load supplies for Liberian relief (News 2).
- BAR approves MUSC hospital plans (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston police arrest dog owner on neglect charges (Live 5 News).
- Blotter: Dog ate my passport (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston area’s hotel room count to grow as new hotel opens Friday in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
Gaillard Center Announces An Evening with Antoni
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks