The next South Carolina Aquarium Good Catch Dinner will be held at SALT at Station 22 on Monday, March 30th. The event will begin at 6:30 pm. As usual, a portion of the evening’s proceeds will support Good Catch, the Aquarium’s sustainable seafood program.
The seaside evening will include a six course dinner and wine pairing designed by Executive Chef Charles Arena. The menu will include:
- Shrimp crudo lemongrass and ginger broth paired with Primaterra Prosecco
- Duo of little tunny including a spicy little tunny roll and tempura fried tunny paired with Michel Delhommeau Muscadet
- Local clam and grapefruit salad with pancetta and frisee paired with Domaine Baron Sauvignon Blanc
- Lemon and rosemary braised snapper with olives, roasted peppers, and dried oven tomatoes paired with Terre Stregate Fiano
- Roasted snowy grouper with celeriac puree, kale and minus 8 vinaigrette paired with Backstory Chardonnay
- Seasonal sorbet
Tickets are $55 (plus tax and gratuity) per person and reservations are required. Call (843) 883-3355 for reservations.
Events7 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...
Events16 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Art18 hours ago
Upcoming Grand Bohemian Exhibition to Benefit Sober Living Homes
Events1 day ago
Warrior Surf Foundation Partners with Charleston Real Producers for Veteran Surf Lessons and Cocktail Hour
Events3 days ago
Nighttime at the Museum Returns to The Charleston Museum
Events4 days ago
Memorial SUNday Beachfront Block Party Being Held on Folly Beach this Weekend
Art4 days ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by The Upcountry Fiber Artists