- Charleston police report stabbing, fatal shooting (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant officer fired after harassment charge (ABC News 4).
- N. Charleston mayor responds to complaints from viewer in anonymous letter (Live 5 News).
- Unionization vote at Boeing SC set for April 22 (ABC News 4).
- Mount Pleasant town leaders unveil new ideas for managing growth (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant growth deal struck behind closed doors? (Post & Courier).
- Mount Pleasant growth solution may add to housing woes (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Once Again Chosen as One of the Top U.S. Destinations (HCS).
- Charleston Represented on List of 2015 James Beard Award Finalists (HCS).
- Reactions From the James Beard Finalists in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Next year, Charleston Beer Works will move from 468 King Street to 480 King Street. The new space will feature two stories, two bars, and patio seating (Charleston Beer Works).
- After More Than a Decade Honing Their Game, Charleston Beer Works is Moving Up (Eater Charleston).
- Retired dean of The Culinary Institute of Charleston, Dr. Frankie Miller, dies at 69 (Post & Courier).
- Industry Veterans Jimmy Poole and Robert Berry Take Over Zappo’s Space (Eater Charleston).
- Crave Kitchen & Cocktails Debuts Cocktail Club Series on Monday (HCS).
- Barony Tavern releases dining room, bar menus (Post & Courier).
- DINNER: Beef Stew (The Kitchenista).
- Bay Street Biergarten Offering a Bridge Run After Party (HCS).
- Tricera Coffee Covers Windows to Renovate Collective Coffee Space (Eater Charleston).
- DESSERT: Berries and Cream (The Kitchenista).
- Bridge Run music lineup announced (Charleston City Paper).
- Boats, butlers, gender roles and fading romance in Southern Charm’s second episode (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm recap: Keep the martinis flowing, Ravenel wants to be a Senator (Lowcountry Current).
- Kathryn Calhoun Reveals Thomas Ravenel Lied And Kept Secrets From Her (The Inquistor).
- Thomas Ravenel Talks Harsh Comments About Kathryn Calhoun Dennis (The Inquistor).
- Citadel, College of Charleston teams join forces to save James Island rugby program (Post & Courier).
- Burke basketball team to play Charleston police as part of anti-bullying campaign (Post & Courier).
- Novelist Pat Conroy opening a fitness studio in Port Royal (ABC News 4).
- South Carolina Stingrays open seven-game road trip in Cincinnati on Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- The Cotton Wedding is Scheduled for this Friday (HCS).
- The Citadel narrows field for basketball coaching job (Post & Courier).
- ‘STOMP’ to shake North Charleston Performing Arts Center this week (Post & Courier).
- A look at Haley’s budget and the failed bonding package (ABC News 4).
- AP: South Carolina’s anti-debt gov OK’d $1B in borrowing (Live 5 News).
- Charleston takes up resolution opposing offshore drilling (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston, blighted neighborhoods battle over $4M in SPA funds (Post & Courier).
- SC State officials to make budget request to senators (ABC News 4).
- Mayor Joe Riley says changes to Charleston’s BAR on the way (Post & Courier).
- Haley’s CDV Task Force takes suggestions (ABC News 4).
- Mug shot ‘extortion’ bill headed to S.C. Senate floor without media ‘poison pill’ (Post & Courier).
- Agreement between city, Roper paves way for new senior center in West Ashley (ABC News 4).
- Challenge to Charleston’s Livability Court put on ice (Post & Courier).
- Boeing’s anti-union campaign hits workers where they eat (Post & Courier).
- BCSO candidates meet and greet in Goose Creek (ABC News 4).
- Task force trains to clear SC interstates faster after wrecks (News 2).
- Family of missing man pleads for people to come forward (Live 5 News).
- Wife seeks benefits for Charleston County radio operator who died on duty (ABC News 4).
- NCPD respond to possible shooting on Cornwell Avenue (Live 5 News).
- Isle of Palms woman shot husband after saying ‘Stay where you are,’ she tells 911 dispatcher (Post & Courier).
- Moped rider taken to hospital after Monday crash in West Ashley (Post & Courier).
- Teen hears home invasion suspect while showering (ABC News 4).
- Charleston VA to build $10M parking garage (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- CCSD parents, teachers to sound off on bell schedules (Live 5 News).
- Lowcountry woman faces same decision as Angelina Jolie (ABC News 4).
- Lane closures set to begin Friday for James Island Connector repairs (Live 5 News).
- Convicted Williamsburg sheriff asks for sentencing leniency (ABC News 4).
- Police: Woman’s false report of Mount Pleasant robbery landed two in jail (Post & Courier).
- Hundreds of Beaufort County workers losing benefits (ABC News 4).
- #GOODSHARING Conference Focuses on Community Building (HCS).
- Myrtle Beach adding hundreds of surveillance cameras (ABC News 4).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
Heather McMahan to Perform at the Gaillard Center
Gaillard Center Announces L.O.L. Surprise! Live
Mitchell Hill Celebrates Photography By Tyler Hill with the Opening of “More Together Than Alone”
Charleston Beer Week Set to Return in October
“Whose Line Is It Anyway?” Stars to Perform at the Music Hall
Party at the Point Returns Next Month
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Events5 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Food1 week ago
Smoky Oak Taproom Closing After 13 Years on James Island
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Uncategorized3 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players