- Whistle-blowers’ lawsuit: SC State president harassed employees for new car, golf cart (Live 5 News).
- Charleston wins spot on new Monopoly game (Live 5 News).
- Dad says Citadel football player who collapsed is recovering from final surgery (ABC News 4).
- Southern Charm-less: A City Girl’s Take on Life in Charleston (Pretty Southern).
- Charmed, I’m Sure: A Rebuttal (Straight Talk With Steve).
- Letter From The Editor to All of Charleston (Pretty Southern).
- EVO Pizzeria Purchases Sweeteeth Chocolates (Eater Charleston).
- Historic Nat Fuller Dinner menu released (Charleston City Paper).
- Retweeting Could Earn You Free Food at CO this Tuesday (HCS).
- Barroom classics and a lived-in feel make Black Sheep a casual hit (Charleston City Paper).
- Palace Hotel Primer for ‘Southern Charm’ Fans (Eater Charleston).
- O-Ku Will Open Early on Bridge Run Day (HCS).
- Which Restaurant Boasts the Best Spring Menu? (Eater Charleston).
- Spoleto unveils 2015 poster (Charleston City Paper).
- Nine Things We Learned in Charleston (Afar).
- Darius Rucker’s upcoming album, Southern Style, is now available for pre-order (iTunes).
- There are also pre-order packages available (Darius Rucker).
- Old Crow Medicine Show Set to Perform at the PAC this May (HCS).
- Havana Nights in Charleston (Charleston Grit).
- Bryan Adams to Play the Family Circle Stadium on June 27th (HCS).
- Video: Darius Rucker Tells The Story Behind The Song: “Homegrown Honey” (Twitter).
- Brave Baby Announces Album Release Show at the Music Hall (HCS).
- Charleston Fashion Week: Day 2 Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Academic Magnet girls soccer team set to ‘take on the world’ (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina rookie Marcus Perrier making his presence felt with streaking Stingrays (Post & Courier).
- Advocates slam ‘weak’ House domestic violence bill that omits gun ban (Post & Courier).
- Transportation bill would give governor more power over the purse (Post & Courier).
- Trump to visit Myrtle Beach while exploring run (AP).
- HPV Vaccine Bill Passes SC House (FITS News).
- Stalemate after hours of discussion on The Atlantic plans (ABC News 4).
- Charleston County Council committee votes to forgive $7.6 million in loans to CARTA (Post & Courier).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Sandi Engleman (HCS).
- In early states, Bush walks tightrope with conservatives (ABC News 4).
- Traffic rolling across new span to Folly Beach (Post & Courier).
- Mother accused of killing toddler: ‘I worshipped the ground he walked on’ (ABC News 4).
- Charleston student uses social media to post racial slur, renews NAACP push for diversity (Live 5 News).
- Task force preps for BikeFest; Last year’s shooting still unsolved (ABC News 4).
- CARTA sells property originally slated for transportation hub (Live 5 News).
- Charleston neighbors fed up after a string of car break-ins (Live 5 News).
- DSS settles case over assault of 6-year-old girl (ABC News 4).
- Major security checkpoint changes headed to Charleston airport in mid-April (Post & Courier).
- Police: I-526W reopen after truck wreck, gas leak (Live 5 News).
- Partnership aims to make solar power affordable for SCE&G customers (ABC News 4).
- Charleston airport expands, prices fall (News 2).
- Gold Star mothers retreat to Charleston for weekend of healing (Live 5 News).
- Court: Stripper shot at SC club entitled to workers’ comp (ABC News 4).
- Police searching for suspects following Mount Pleasant armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Coroner identifies 18-year-old USC student found dead on Lee Street (Live 5 News).
Charity15 mins ago
Charleston Beer Fest Looking for Volunteers
Charleston Beer Fest returns this month and organizers need your help. The event will be held Saturday, October 22nd at...
Events59 mins ago
Seventh Annual Pat Conroy Literary Festival Scheduled For October 28th to 30th
Events1 hour ago
Dorchester County Fire Rescue to Celebrate 10th Annual Fire Day in Recognition of Fire Prevention Week
Events5 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
Events7 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events19 hours ago
Annual MOJA Arts Festival Continues Through October 9th
Events19 hours ago
Low Country Harley-Davidson to Present Kid-Friendly Halloween Event