- Lockdown at Cane Bay came after student let in 2 people through locked door (ABC News 4).
- The Post and Courier wins top honors in S.C. Press Association awards (Post & Courier).
- Bicyclist who was killed in North Charleston was doing everything right, family says (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police release planned road closures for Cooper River Bridge Run (Post & Courier).
- Two Bites: Taco Spot expands and George Street gets prehistoric (Charleston City Paper).
- Lisa Sheldon has been named Executive Chef of Tabbuli.
- Opening Report: Smoothie King on King Street; Chipotle Moves Date (Eater Charleston).
- Construction Starts at Maybank Public House on James Island (Eater Charleston).
- ‘Southern Charm’ star Thomas Ravenel talks baby mama drama (New York Post).
- Comedian Kevin Hart To Perform at the Coliseum on 4/22 (HCS).
- Charleston native recognized for Robin Williams, Harrison Ford impressions creating own identity (Post & Courier).
- The 6th annual Terrace Charleston Film Festival combines local films and Hollywood releases (Charleston City Paper).
- Undies are thrown on the ice at the Stingrays game (News 2).
- FCC 2015 field announced, features 8 of Top 20 tennis players in the world (ABC News 4).
- Family Circle Cup Looking for National Anthem Singers (HCS).
- Producer Wolfgang Zimmerman keeps shaping the Holy City sound (Charleston City Paper).
- Spoleto Festival USA box office opening in Charleston (News 2).
- Registration Open for 2015 Moms’ Run Benefiting Postpartum Support (HCS).
- Detroit’s Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas are riding high on the strength of Secret Evil (Charleston City Paper).
- Downtown development discussion sparks affordable housing debate (News 2).
- MUSC Children’s Hospital, Boeing aeronautics gets funding in House budget (Live 5 News).
- Candidates for Berkeley County Sheriff speak at Q & A forum (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School District critic endorsed to lead county GOP (Post & Courier).
- Fund established to cover funeral, medical costs for man killed by suspected drunk driver (Post & Courier).
- James Island residents say someone tampering with osprey nest (ABC News 4).
- Four transported to hospital for evaluation following school bus wreck (Live 5 News).
- Teams test robots in Charleston for world competition (Live 5 News).
- Cost of South Carolina nuclear power project going up by at least $698 million, SCE&G says (Post & Courier).
- Celebrating Women’s History Month 2015 (The Citadel).
- Multiple agencies respond to deadly wreck in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Episcopal Diocese of SC begins first convention since legal victory (Live 5 News).
- Florida developer being sentenced in SC State investigation (News 2).
- Crews extinguish overnight blaze in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Samuel A. Cothran, former Aiken Standard editor, named to S.C. Journalism Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- Man wounded in shooting in North Charleston, police say (Post & Courier).
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
The Charleston County Park & Recreation Commission’s discussion series called “Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women” continues on...
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
Gaillard Center Announces “The Elf on the Shelf: A Christmas Musical”
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events3 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview2 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks