- Lockdown at Cane Bay came after student let in 2 people through locked door (ABC News 4).
- The Post and Courier wins top honors in S.C. Press Association awards (Post & Courier).
- Bicyclist who was killed in North Charleston was doing everything right, family says (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police release planned road closures for Cooper River Bridge Run (Post & Courier).
- Two Bites: Taco Spot expands and George Street gets prehistoric (Charleston City Paper).
- Lisa Sheldon has been named Executive Chef of Tabbuli.
- Opening Report: Smoothie King on King Street; Chipotle Moves Date (Eater Charleston).
- Construction Starts at Maybank Public House on James Island (Eater Charleston).
- ‘Southern Charm’ star Thomas Ravenel talks baby mama drama (New York Post).
- Comedian Kevin Hart To Perform at the Coliseum on 4/22 (HCS).
- Charleston native recognized for Robin Williams, Harrison Ford impressions creating own identity (Post & Courier).
- The 6th annual Terrace Charleston Film Festival combines local films and Hollywood releases (Charleston City Paper).
- Undies are thrown on the ice at the Stingrays game (News 2).
- FCC 2015 field announced, features 8 of Top 20 tennis players in the world (ABC News 4).
- Family Circle Cup Looking for National Anthem Singers (HCS).
- Producer Wolfgang Zimmerman keeps shaping the Holy City sound (Charleston City Paper).
- Spoleto Festival USA box office opening in Charleston (News 2).
- Registration Open for 2015 Moms’ Run Benefiting Postpartum Support (HCS).
- Detroit’s Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas are riding high on the strength of Secret Evil (Charleston City Paper).
- Downtown development discussion sparks affordable housing debate (News 2).
- MUSC Children’s Hospital, Boeing aeronautics gets funding in House budget (Live 5 News).
- Candidates for Berkeley County Sheriff speak at Q & A forum (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School District critic endorsed to lead county GOP (Post & Courier).
- Fund established to cover funeral, medical costs for man killed by suspected drunk driver (Post & Courier).
- James Island residents say someone tampering with osprey nest (ABC News 4).
- Four transported to hospital for evaluation following school bus wreck (Live 5 News).
- Teams test robots in Charleston for world competition (Live 5 News).
- Cost of South Carolina nuclear power project going up by at least $698 million, SCE&G says (Post & Courier).
- Celebrating Women’s History Month 2015 (The Citadel).
- Multiple agencies respond to deadly wreck in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Episcopal Diocese of SC begins first convention since legal victory (Live 5 News).
- Florida developer being sentenced in SC State investigation (News 2).
- Crews extinguish overnight blaze in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Samuel A. Cothran, former Aiken Standard editor, named to S.C. Journalism Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- Man wounded in shooting in North Charleston, police say (Post & Courier).
Events4 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events6 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events6 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend