- Lockdown at Cane Bay came after student let in 2 people through locked door (ABC News 4).
- The Post and Courier wins top honors in S.C. Press Association awards (Post & Courier).
- Bicyclist who was killed in North Charleston was doing everything right, family says (Post & Courier).
- Charleston police release planned road closures for Cooper River Bridge Run (Post & Courier).
- Two Bites: Taco Spot expands and George Street gets prehistoric (Charleston City Paper).
- Lisa Sheldon has been named Executive Chef of Tabbuli.
- Opening Report: Smoothie King on King Street; Chipotle Moves Date (Eater Charleston).
- Construction Starts at Maybank Public House on James Island (Eater Charleston).
- ‘Southern Charm’ star Thomas Ravenel talks baby mama drama (New York Post).
- Comedian Kevin Hart To Perform at the Coliseum on 4/22 (HCS).
- Charleston native recognized for Robin Williams, Harrison Ford impressions creating own identity (Post & Courier).
- The 6th annual Terrace Charleston Film Festival combines local films and Hollywood releases (Charleston City Paper).
- Undies are thrown on the ice at the Stingrays game (News 2).
- FCC 2015 field announced, features 8 of Top 20 tennis players in the world (ABC News 4).
- Family Circle Cup Looking for National Anthem Singers (HCS).
- Producer Wolfgang Zimmerman keeps shaping the Holy City sound (Charleston City Paper).
- Spoleto Festival USA box office opening in Charleston (News 2).
- Registration Open for 2015 Moms’ Run Benefiting Postpartum Support (HCS).
- Detroit’s Jessica Hernandez & the Deltas are riding high on the strength of Secret Evil (Charleston City Paper).
- Downtown development discussion sparks affordable housing debate (News 2).
- MUSC Children’s Hospital, Boeing aeronautics gets funding in House budget (Live 5 News).
- Candidates for Berkeley County Sheriff speak at Q & A forum (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County School District critic endorsed to lead county GOP (Post & Courier).
- Fund established to cover funeral, medical costs for man killed by suspected drunk driver (Post & Courier).
- James Island residents say someone tampering with osprey nest (ABC News 4).
- Four transported to hospital for evaluation following school bus wreck (Live 5 News).
- Teams test robots in Charleston for world competition (Live 5 News).
- Cost of South Carolina nuclear power project going up by at least $698 million, SCE&G says (Post & Courier).
- Celebrating Women’s History Month 2015 (The Citadel).
- Multiple agencies respond to deadly wreck in Berkeley County (News 2).
- Episcopal Diocese of SC begins first convention since legal victory (Live 5 News).
- Florida developer being sentenced in SC State investigation (News 2).
- Crews extinguish overnight blaze in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Samuel A. Cothran, former Aiken Standard editor, named to S.C. Journalism Hall of Fame (Post & Courier).
- Man wounded in shooting in North Charleston, police say (Post & Courier).
Events24 hours ago
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...
Events1 day ago
IAAM to Host Public Programming Events in Anticipation of Grand Opening
Events1 day ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Events3 days ago
Basic Kitchen Partnering with Tarpon Cellars to Host Wine Lovers Dinner
Events4 days ago
Brookgreen Gardens to Celebrate Black History Month with Programs
Events4 days ago
CofC Interactive Speaker Series to Lead Discussion on Film/TV Career of Arts Management Alumna Emma Rose Isely
Art4 days ago
The Gibbes Museum of Art to Display Works from the National Museum of Wildlife Art