- Citadel football player DaSean Daniels making ‘real good progress’ after collapsing at practice (Post & Courier).
- Cradle of Shame: Why are so many South Carolina infants dying at third-world rates? (Post & Courier).
- Mt. Pleasant police searching for missing woman (Live 5 News).
- Panhandlers meet angry resistance in West Ashley (Charleston City Paper).
- Aquarium: Leatherback turtle sent back into the ocean on Thursday (ABC News 4).
- Front-of-house workers file discrimination suits against local restaurants (Post & Courier).
- New breweries are coming to Summerville and Charleston (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston Wine & Food Festival Highlights (Imbibe).
- More talked-about dishes from Wine + Food (Post & Courier).
- Dragoon punch, Pecha Kucha, and some obnoxious wine lovers (Charleston City Paper).
- Leon’s Oyster Shop Adds Brunch Booze to the Mix (Eater Charleston).
- Crave’s Mac & Cheese Named One of the Best in America (HCS).
- R. Kitchen offers front-row fun, but the food is a gamble (Charleston City Paper).
- Fashion Week Survival Guide (Yelp Charleston).
- In The Kitchen with Bob Waggoner (Post & Courier).
- Tricera Coffee Will Bring Fossils and Waffles to George Street (Eater Charleston).
- Frank Lee calls for diversity, livable wages in restaurant industry (Post & Courier).
- Indaco Now Serving Italian-Inspired Sunday Brunch (HCS).
- Latin celebration at Xiao Bao Biscuit (Post & Courier).
- Union Provisions Launched Lunch Menu Yesterday (Eater Charleston).
- Folly Beach Hosts a St. Patrick’s Day Pub Crawl this Saturday (HCS).
- 2015 Party at the Point Schedule (HCS).
- The 12th Annual St. Paddy’s Day Block Party & Parade is this Saturday (HCS).
- Story on Thomas Ravenel’s split from Kathryn Dennis (The Daily Mail).
- Photo Gallery: Santana at the North Charleston PAC (HCS).
- Review: Randy Foster at the Music Hall (Disco Teepee).
- Elise Testone releases “Time” (SoundCloud).
- “Shamrock The Dock” this Saturday on Shem Creek (HCS).
- The Spring Jam Music Festival is currently accepting volunteers (Volunteer Spot).
- Charleston’s SUSTO takes winding route to bright future in indie scene (Post & Courier).
- Clemson looking for depth at quarterback in spring practice (ABC News 4).
- Coming to N. Charleston: Move Live on Tour Featuring Derek & Julianne Hough (HCS).
- Mount Pleasant adding AAU football program (Post & Courier).
- Debate over controversial offshore drilling in Mount Pleasant (News 2).
- SC Senate passes ban on powdered alcohol (News 2).
- Berkeley Co. School Board considering ban on clothing depicting weapons (Live 5 News).
- S.C. House to study salaries, consider pay raises for state employees (Post & Courier).
- Lawmakers kill funding for new MUSC children’s hospital in Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley County school negotiations back on, board member says (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant officials vote to raise pay for mayor, Town Council members (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston city leaders debate plan to double nighttime cab fares (Live 5 News).
- City board approves African-American museum plan (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Henry Fishburne (HCS).
- Government wants ex-SC State chairman to forfeit $350K (ABC News 4).
- Coroner IDs victim in fatal Summerville apartment complex shooting (Live 5 News).
- BCSO: Man shot in face during armed robbery (ABC News 4).
- NCPD: Man shot during alleged armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Family of fatal hit-and-run victim to announce ‘sizable reward’ for details (Live 5 News).
- Naked man shot by police in Atlanta area is from Moncks Corner (News 2).
- Widow warns others of deadly pesticide sold in soda bottles (Live 5 News).
- Brawl breaks out outside North Charleston IHOP (Post & Courier).
- New fitness centers, pharmacy, Wal-Mart CEO coming to Charleston area (Post & Courier).
- Wal-Mart CEO: Look for more smaller-format stores in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Post and Courier domestic violence series named finalist for American Bar Association award (Post & Courier).
- Making princesses for prom, Cinderella events give girls glamour (ABC News 4).
- Scam Alert: Free money from government (News 2).
- Navy chaplain loses job, may be kicked out over religious counseling (Post & Courier).
- Harbor Entrepreneur Center expanding to North Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Summerville man, 57, struck by suspected drunk driver succumbs to injuries (Post & Courier).
- Bond set at $50k for man accused of punching coach out at basketball game (Live 5 News).
- Mt. Pleasant murder suspect on fight: ‘You don’t want to look like a baby’ (ABC News 4).
- Coastal Conservation League founder Dana Beach named ocean award ‘hero’ (Post & Courier).
- Blotter: Slicing and dicing the truth (Charleston City Paper).
- New Boeing leader wants efficient production, diversity (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Murder suspect laughs at charges, thrown out of bond court twice (ABC News 4).
- Heritage Trust to open student-run branch in August (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Land battle rages in Dorchester County (News 2).
- Officials: Gun found at elementary school was put there by student who reported it (ABC News 4).
- Organ in Historic Summerall Chapel undergoing complex restoration (Digitel Charelston).
- Walmart CEO, others to speak on ethics at The Citadel leadership symposium (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- School board votes to back out of Hanahan land-for-school deal (ABC News 4).
- Cops: Armed robber who shot man charged in 3 other robberies (Live 5 News).
- Charleston Southern receives $1 million for nursing scholarships (Post & Courier).
- SC teen sentenced to 40 years for relatives’ deaths (ABC News 4).
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2021 is an...
Gaillard Center Announces An Evening with Antoni
BCLS announces 2D Animation Workshop and Video Instruction Partnership
PCC Honoring National HIV Testing Day with Extended Hours, Gifts
BCLS Hosts a Variety of Children’s Virtual Programs for Summer 2021
Fetter Health Care Network extends COVID-19 vaccine clinics into July
High Tide Music Festival Coming to Riverfront Park this September
- Uncategorized5 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized1 year ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized4 weeks ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events1 day ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview5 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks