King Street restaurant Indaco is now offering an Italian-inspired Sunday brunch from 11 am until 3 pm. The menu made its debut this past weekend.
Chef Michael Perez has created a menu that includes:
- Breakfast pie with guanciale, caramelized onion, tomato, and farm egg
- Nutella pizza with bananas, walnuts, and Carolina Flake salt
- Mezzaluna with Indigo masa, shrimp, tesa, and sweet peppers
- Milk and Honey: ricotta and granola with honey, and seasonal fruit
- A egg sandwich with aioli, San Simon de Costa, and argula
- Frittata with seasonal fruit
- Poached eggs with field peas, pork belly, and beets
A brunch-inspired cocktail menu will also be available. Options include Bloody Mary’s (created with house-made mix), Bellini, and a Breakfast Negroni with coffee and pecan bitters.
For more information, or to make reservations, visit Indaco’s website.
Darius Rucker’s Riverfront Revival Returns to North Charleston in October
Three-time GRAMMY Award-winner Darius Rucker and SRE Entertainment today announced the return of the Riverfront Revival music festival to North...