- Man who crashed into Charleston County school bus was driving drunk with no license, according to charges (Post & Courier).
- Charleston County stabbing victim said he was challenged over ‘turf’ (Post & Courier).
- Beach Co. goes back to the drawing board on Sgt. Jasper (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston School Board forgives weather day for teachers, staff (Post & Courier).
- House approves firing SC State’s trustees amid fiscal crisis (ABC News 4).
- Six spots to let yourself be charmed by Charleston (The Globe and Mail).
- Here are the best beers from the birthplace of the next big thing in craft (Fortune).
- Jack’s Cafe adds beer and wine, goes late-night (Charleston City Paper).
- Breizh Pan’ Crepes to Take Over Freshberry Spot (Eater Charleston).
- Park Circle, prepare for Accent on Wine & More (Charleston City Paper).
- Southern Living’s Cross Culture BBQ (Southern Living).
- Elliotborough Minibar’s Third “Jerky Off” is Next Thursday (HCS).
- Collective Coffee Co. is Out; Tricera Coffee is In (Eater Charleston).
- Video: Celebrating 10 Years of Charleston Wine + Food (YouTube).
- Sullivan’s Island scaling down St. Patrick’s Day celebration on Middle Street (News 2)
- RiverDogs Are Well-Represented at Yankees’ Spring Training (Charleston RiverDogs).
- North Charleston Named the 4th Coolest Town in the US (HCS).
- HLN’s ‘The Social Life’ coming to Charleston Tuesday – and they want to hear from you (Post & Courier).
- Charleston Honey & Bee Expo (The Digitel).
- Citadel basketball hire must be something completely different (Post & Courier).
- Jadeveon Clowney bitten by D.J. Swearinger’s dog (ProFootballTalk).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Burke High School Coach Deon Richardson (HCS).
- Creative Spark to close March 31 (Charleston City Paper).
- The Alley’s Hoop Fever Tournament Returns This Month (HCS).
- Myrtle Beach ranks high as ‘Sexiest’ and ‘Trashiest’ Spring Break spot (News 2).
- 5th Annual Beautiful Bulldog Contest Scheduled for 3/14 (HCS).
- USCG to enforce security zone during Cooper River Bridge Run (ABC News 4).
- New sampler album of South Carolina music features mostly Charleston artists (Post & Courier).
- Folly Beach St. Patrick’s Pub Crawl locations announced (Live 5 News).
- Wild Blue Ropes to Host “Wild Blue Ninja Night” on 3/21 (HCS).
- Clifford Smith II formally announced his candidacy in the 2015 North Charleston mayoral race (Clifford Smith).
- West Ashley, I-526 top issues as mayoral hopefuls face off (Post & Courier).
- SC House votes to defund higher education commission (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County Council asked to approve $6 million bond issue for parks and recreation (Post & Courier).
- Officials discuss Charleston future development (News 2).
- Ethics reform debate headed back to state Senate floor (Post & Courier).
- Commerce gives Trident Tech $2M toward aeronautical training center (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston-area cold cases will get another look in forum tonight (Post & Courier).
- SC State holds forum to discuss future (News 2).
- Winter’s bike, pedestrian fatalities underscore importance of infrastructure, safety and awareness (Post & Courier).
- Statewide tornado drill March 11 (News 2).
- Sea Turtle Hospital Admits One of the Largest Reptiles in the World, First in State’s History (SC Aquarium).
- Leatherback sea turtle to head back home (Post & Courier).
- St. Stephen man charged with manslaughter in pesticide poisoning (Post & Courier).
- VA job fair ‘paying it back’ to veterans (News 2).
- Affidavit: Teenager attempted to fire gun several times to kill friend (Live 5 News).
- North Charleston man charged in nightclub murder (News 2).
- DCSO investigating shooting at Summerville apartment complex (Live 5 News).
- Bizarre Georgia Shooting Has SC Link (FITS News).
- Charleston Named One of the South’s Most Romantic Cities (HCS).
- Electrical panel fire sparks evacuation of West Ashley office building (Live 5 News).
- Plans for African-American museum go before BAR (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Need a job? Hiring events held around the Lowcountry (ABC News 4).
- TSA: Loaded gun found at Charleston airport on Friday (ABC News 4).
- Firefighters respond to kitchen fire in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- BCSO searching for 76-year-old Hilton Head man reported missing (Live 5 News).
- Don’t fall for praising of hazing (Post & Courier).
Events4 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events6 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events6 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend