Last week, popular Elliotborough bar Warehouse released new food and drink menus.
Chef Emily Hahn’s new dishes include:
- Carrot “Not” Dog
- A spin on the ballpark classic
- A braised and smoked local carrot topped with roasted oyster mushroom chili, brown ale beer cheese, and micro giardiniera on a Hawaiian roll
- Forager’s Toast
- A slice of multigrain toast topped with a variety of local John’s Island vegetables and lettuces, smashed avocado, and a soft boiled farm egg
- All drizzled with a smoked tomato and tahini vinaigrette and an espelette hollandaise.
- Southern Noodle Bowl
- Braised pork belly and smoked shrimp, local Rio Bertolini rye ramen, pickled mushrooms, greens, and a soft boiled farm egg in a ham hock broth
- Flounder Po’boy
- Cajun blue cornmeal crusted piece of flounder on a Brown’s Court Bakery bun with lettuce, tomato, onion, house pickled peppers, and a lemon tarragon aioli.
The new drink menu features a tall boy section with fan favorites like Tecate and Stella Artois, as well as more unique offerings like Blanche de Bruxelles and Young’s Double Chocolate Stout.
The Midnight City to Play Back-to-Back Nights at The Windjammer
The Midnight City, the popular local Indie Alternative/Pop band, will be performing on back-to-back nights at The Windjammer later this...