- Domesticated wild cat on loose in James Island area (Post & Courier).
- Assistant principal at Goose Creek High accused of having sexual relationship with student (Live 5 News).
- VIDEO: Southern Travel Guide – Charleston (Southern Living).
- Senate panel OKs removing SC State’s trustees (ABC News 4).
- Judge refuses to reconsider decision in SC Episcopal case (ABC News 4).
- LIST: Winter weather delays for the Lowcountry for Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- Park Circle’s The Junction Kitchen & Provisions now open (Charleston City Paper).
- “America’s Best Cocktail Bar” Visits Prohibition on March 3rd (HCS).
- 10 Essential Coffee Shops in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Tickets still available to Charleston Wine + Food (Post & Courier).
- Best Restaurant In Each South Carolina County (Charleston Food Bloggers).
- Double the Drinks at King Street Bar Proof (Eater Charleston).
- Sol Using Kitchen Karma to Raise Money for Louie’s Kids’ Program (HCS).
- Charleston, Summerville Meals on Wheels expected to reopen Wednesday (Live 5 News).
- The Local Palate Brings Virginia to Charleston this March (HCS).
- The Doobie Brothers Visit Family Circle Stadium this May (HCS).
- Chief on Elsa breaking no-freeze promise: ‘You would expect her’ to keep her word (ABC News 4).
- CAUGHT ON CAM: 2 Panthers fans crushed to hear DeAngelo Williams released from team (Live 5 News).
- Tickets for TEDxCharleston went on sale today. Last year, the event sold out in just 5 days (TEDxCharleston).
- Lineup of speakers announced (Post & Courier).
- 4th Annual Push-Up & Up Challenge Scheduled for May 2nd (HCS).
- Former Charleston Battery players Mark Watson, Ian Fuller return to Lowcountry as MLS assistant coaches (Post & Courier).
- Proposed bills pit nurse practitioners, doctors against each other (Post & Courier).
- Sen. Graham: ‘The people who want to come after Israel want to come after us’ (ABC News 4).
- Lindsey Graham skipping annual gathering of conservative activists (Post & Courier).
- Legislative panel gives go-ahead to Charleston Harbor plan (ABC News 4).
- Fired Berkeley deputy supervisor demands leave pay from county (Post & Courier).
- DHEC to meet on director following Kitzman’s withdrawal (ABC News 4).
- Scammers posing as SCE&G target local businesses (Charleston City Paper).
- Prohibited items found on passengers on upswing at Charleston airport (Post & Courier).
- Angel investor network launches in Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston upper peninsula eyed for new apartment complex; West Ashley apartments slated for makeover (Post & Courier).
- Planners of Black History Museum in SC seek public input (ABC News 4).
- Water Missions International to increase aid to devastated Malawi communities (Post & Courier).
- Study: CHS airport, Boeing S.C. and Joint Base pump $14 billion into region (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Unexpected healing at the ‘Vietnam Experience’ (News 2).
- State to close North Charleston prison in move to save money, boost security (Post & Courier).
- CofC professor conveys storm surge threat with simulator (ABC News 4).
- UK-based answering service opens first U.S. operations in North Charleston (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SC man stole dead roommate’s benefits for 22 years (ABC News 4).
- Coroner: SC woman found near accident scene may have frozen (ABC News 4).
- Charleston home sales break 8-year record in January (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
Events4 hours ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Press Release On Sunday, January 23rd, Palmetto Carriage Works will host its 11th annual “Locals Ride Free Day” after pausing...
Events6 hours ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th
Events6 hours ago
2022 Moms’ Run Resumes In-Person 5K at New Location
Booze2 days ago
Global Women’s Bartending Competition that Raises Money for Breast Cancer Awareness Coming to Charleston Wine + Food
Events4 days ago
BCLS Returns Backyard Birding with Charleston County Parks in January
Events5 days ago
EO Charleston Hosts Local Viewing of “Saving Spiracle: A Documentary About Entrepreneurs Surviving Covid”
Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend