UPDATE: 2/24/15: This event has been canceled due to poor weather.
On Wednesday, February 25th, Oak Steakhouse will host a special Happy Hour event featuring Bordeaux varietals. The fun starts at 5:30 pm.
During the event, attendees will be able to sample wines selected by Sommelier Vonda Freeman and enjoy light hors d’oeuvres from Chef de Cuisine Erik Zizka
Featured wines include:
- Ducasse Bordeaux Blanc 2013
- Graville Lacoste Graves Blanc 2013
- Belles Graves Lalande de Pomorol 2010
- Bellevue Lussac St Emilion 2010
- Chateau Canon St Emilion 2006
- Pessac Leognan de Haut Bailly 2011
- Pauillac de Chateau Latour Pauillac 2009 (3rd wine Latour)
- Chateau Rauzan Segla Margaux 2002
- Chateau Peymartin St Julien 2011
- Chateau Roland La Garde Cotes de Blaye 2010
Light hors d’oeuvres include:
- Mini Pimento Cheese Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Kurious Farms Tomato Bisque
- Carpaccio Of Beef Tenderloin, Gremolata, Shaved Truffle Pecorino, Crispy Capers, Canapé
- Mini Crabcakes, Spicy Remoulade, Pickled Red Pepper
- Chicken Fried Steak Sliders, White Peppercorn Gravy, Toasted Brioche Buns
The Happy Hour is $30 per person plus tax and gratuity. All wines featured at the event will be available for sale. For more information, visit the Facebook event page.
Spoleto Announces Full 2023 Program
Spoleto Festival USA today announced programming for the 47th season of America’s premier performing arts festival, taking place from May...