- USC President identifies professor killed in murder-suicide on campus (The State).
- Coroner: 2 involved in USC fatal shooting had been married (ABC News 4).
- Police responded to incident involving couple in USC murder-suicide weeks before (Live 5 News).
- Minute by minute: Thursday’s on-campus murder-suicide (The Daily Gamecock).
- Statement from USC President Harris Pastides on murder-suicide (The Daily Gamecock).
- Professor made tough class fun for students (The State).
- Campus life goes on after apparent murder-suicide at University of South Carolina (Post & Courier).
- Students react (News 2).
- Letter from the Editor: Why you won’t find individuals’ names in Friday’s paper (The Daily Gamecock).
- Source: 3 dead in Wadmalaw Island shooting (ABC News 4).
- Police: Girl, 14, missing since Friday (ABC News 4).
- S.C.’s clunker car tax (Post & Courier).
- Get schooled in Charleston’s fine dining history (Charleston City Paper).
- Ancient Roman Dinner at XBB; Free Beer for Selfies at Rec Room (Eater Charleston).
- Edmund’s Oast Celebrates Valentine’s Day with “Heart and Tongue” Menu (HCS).
- Following in the Food Network’s footsteps, Indaco chef relocates, edible oysters at the aquarium (Post & Courier).
- Couples Pub Tour all through February (Original Pub & Brewery Tours of Charleston).
- The Faculty Lounge Introduces Tiki Tuesdays and a Killer Happy Hour (Eater Charleston).
- Melvin’s brings on the burnt ends (Post & Courier).
- Former UNC basketball coach Dean Smith dies (Live 5 News).
- Extended “Southern Charm” Season 2 Trailer Debuts (HCS).
- On Thursday night, both Danny McBride and Bill Murray stopped by The Royal American. Sadly, Holy City Sinner left the building about 10 minutes prior to their arrival.
- Dodging the Viet Cong, watching Mr. Bonetangles, and eating wings (Charleston City Paper).
- Recruiting arms race: Costs soar for college football teams (Post & Courier).
- South Carolina Stingrays look to make playoff push (Post & Courier).
- Cooper River Bridge Run hires local Irv Batten as first deputy director (Post & Courier).
- College of Charleston runs though William & Mary, 80-72 (News 2).
- Charleston Southern ousts 1st-place Radford, 79-71 (ABC News 4).
- Charleston STEM Festival Photo Gallery (Post & Courier).
- Gov. Haley’s plan to fix state highways is a rubber-necking mess (Charleston City Paper).
- The Donald at The Citadel (Post & Courier).
- It took a while, but Wayne DeWitt ultimately policed himself (Post & Courier).
- Dates set for Berkeley sheriff special election (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley sheriff candidates use county’s GOP breakfast to politic (ABC News 4).
- SC lawmakers to consider boosting teachers’ pay (ABC News 4).
- Mayor Summey Roast Photo Gallery (Post & Courier)
- De facto segregation remains norm in many Charleston County schools (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G wants to sell you a service plan, too (Charleston City Paper).
- Dog-fighting still lurks in the shadows in the Lowcountry (Post & Courier).
- Episcopal Church, breakaway diocese steer ahead into complex legal waters (Post & Courier).
- Homeless migration from the city to the suburbs (Live 5 News).
- Mount Pleasant vet recalls the work of the ‘Devil’s Brigade’ (Post & Courier).
- CARTA celebrates record-breaking ridership in 2014 (Live 5 News).
- Johns Island woman accused of mistreatment of horses bonds out of jail (ABC News 4).
- Sergeant Jasper developer fires back, says plans released were altered (ABC News 4).
- Man found dead in car at McDonald’s in Berkeley County (Post & Courier).
- Teen killed in Summerville wreck was pregnant, mother says (Live 5 News).
- Charleston businesses embrace growth of downtown’s upper peninsula (ABC News 4).
- Forum discusses improving traffic in Dorchester County (Live 5 News).
- SC man sees self-defense for shooting DEA agent during raid (ABC News 4).
- Most Wanted: Davon Prioleau (Live 5 News).
- SC Sen. Thurmond’s biracial granddaughter visits Clemson (ABC News 4).
- Health care offices in Charleston, elsewhere, are a hot real estate play (Post & Courier).
- One killed in Anderson Co. wreck (Live 5 News).
- Deputies: 7 shot in Douglas County (GA) including children; 5 dead (Live 5 News).
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
On August 7th, Miller Gallery will be celebrating the opening of Unbroken. Two local artists working in different mediums have...
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
Party at the Point Concert Series Announces Additional Dates
Steely Dan Coming to the North Charleston Performing Arts Center in October
North Charleston POPS! Announces 10th Anniversary Season
Multi-platinum, Grammy Award Winning Artist Nelly Coming to the North Charleston PAC
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events4 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview3 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks