- Berkeley County sheriff resigns office after DUI accident, chase (ABC News 4).
- Personnel records document past allegations (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley Co. supervisor issues statement on Dewitt’s resignation (Live 5 News).
- Preservation society raises questions about company’s plans for Sergeant Jasper site (ABC News 4).
- Ruling SC parishes can keep $500M in property to be appealed (ABC News 4).
- Police chase leads to crash, power outage in N. Charleston (Live 5 News).
- Watch the “Southern Charm” Season 2 Trailer (HCS).
- So, what is ‘Good Food’? (Charleston City Paper).
- 11th Annual Mardi Crawl Presented by the Lowcountry Parrot Head Club (HCS).
- Now open: Toffino’s Italian Bakery & Deli (Post & Courier).
- Young professionals joining BACE, hoping to impact local policies (Live 5 News).
- Chef Vivian Howard Visits Southern Season this Friday (HCS).
- Park Cafe to debut dinner menu (Post & Courier).
- Hail Moscow Mule: The Copper Cocktail (Yelp Charleston).
- A Quick Lesson on Madeira and Where to Discover It in Charleston (Eater Charleston).
- Lifelong hunt for Henry’s Chicken a la Clinton ends in Matt Lee’s kitchen (Post & Courier).
- Lee Brothers re-create Henry’s iconic dish (Post & Courier).
- Big Belly features a solid tap list, but the eats are still a work in progress (Charleston City Paper).
- National Signing Day Central: Local Athletes (Live 5 News).
- The Citadel 2015 signing class (News 2).
- Success on football field helps Charleston Southern sign strong recruiting class (Post & Courier).
- Clemson has top 4 recruiting class (News 2).
- Spurrier salvages top 20 class at South Carolina (News 2).
- Youth baseball league, facing steep property taxes, rallying to stay in the game (Live 5 News).
- Drink Small is big on banter, Drinkism, and the dirty blues (Charleston City Paper).
- Bike path over the Ashley River could break ground this year (News 2).
- 21 Questions The ‘Southern Charm’ Season 2 Promo Left Me With (Bustle).
- SC House panel advances public records legislation (ABC News 4).
- Upper peninsula proposal would allow developers to build higher with community improvements (Post & Courier).
- Berkeley Sen. 1 of 5 lawmakers proposing anti-LGBT bill in Statehouse (ABC News 4).
- Nobody is trying to show Arthur Ravenel to the off-ramp (Post & Courier).
- Accused international kidnapper Barnett to plead guilty Tuesday (ABC News 4).
- SC State honors three killed in Orangeburg Massacre (ABC News 4).
- Charleston’s Old Slave Mart Museum holds black history talks (ABC News 4).
- MUSC signs affiliation agreements with hospitals in Orangeburg, Beaufort (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Charleston Fire Department gets CPR dog to help pets (ABC News 4).
- Mother whose suit against The Citadel was dismissed plans to keep fighting (Post & Courier).
- The largely unregulated service plan industry is booming in South Carolina (Charleston City Paper).
- Johns Island man killed in early morning crash (ABC News 4).
- E-cigarette market grows, awaits regulation (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- SCE&G secures gas leak on King Street (Live 5 News).
- Largest wind farm in SC produces more electricity than expected (ABC News 4).
- Father: Daughter, her child improving after ATV accident that killed other pregnant sister (Live 5 News).
- Deputies release surveillance images in Hollywood armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- 8 new startups begin at Harbor Accelerator (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Arrest made in arson case at Newberry High School (Live 5 News).
Events1 day ago
BCLS and American Red Cross Collaborate to Bring Free Emergency Preparedness Training To Students
Charity2 days ago
Second Annual Car Show in Summerville Benefits Families Living with Alzheimer’s and Related Dementia
Charity2 days ago
Lowcountry Food Bank Announces its 23rd Annual Chefs’ Feast to Fight Childhood Hunger
Events2 days ago
BCLS Hosting “Black Business Extravaganza” at Moncks Corner Library
Events3 days ago
Trident United Way and SC Thrive Offer Free Tax Assistance in the Tri-County
Events3 days ago
HALO Presents “Choose Your Own Operadventure” on Valentine’s Day