- Police: Strip club patron shot walking home after missing ride (ABC News 4).
- Police: Suspect detained (Live 5 News).
- DCSO: Man shot in neck off Ashley Phosphate Road (Live 5 News).
- WEZL and Y102.5 raised $192,000 for the MUSC Children’s Hospital during their 2015 Radiothon (WEZL).
- Jail officer charged with giving contraband to inmate (ABC News 4).
- Charleston city officials welcome public input on midnight bar ban (Live 5 News).
- Republic Ice Cream to take over Planet Smoothie spot in downtown Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint opening in Mount Pleasant (Post & Courier).
- Husk & Scott’s Bar-B-Que: Two of the South’s Best Restaurants (HCS).
- Gluten-Free For Me: Charleston’s Top Restaurants for Dietary Restrictions10 Best).
- Ristorante LIDI hires new executive chef (Post & Courier).
- Stars Rooftop & Grill Room Hosting Full Moon Party Tomorrow (HCS).
- Would You Dare to Dine Out on Valentine’s Day? (Eater Charleston).
- Caviar & Bananas Offering “A Treat For Your Sweet” (HCS).
- Twitter goes nuts after Bravo airs Southern Charm promo (Post & Courier).
- Battery’s upcoming schedule ‘the best ever’ (Post & Courier).
- 7 Ways to Experience the Great Outdoors in this Great City (Charleston.com).
- Charleston man creates viral Super Bowl meme (News 2).
- A second “Mickey’s Magic Show” performance has been added at the North Charleston Performing Arts Center for 2/19 at 3:30 pm (Ticketmaster).
- Visits up at 11 percent at South Carolina parks (Live 5 News).
- Stingrays back in South after realignment (News 2).
- Riverdogs Offering Special Ticket Packages for Valentine’s Day (HCS).
- Bikefest events to end earlier each night this year (ABC News 4).
- North Charleston mayor’s race heating up (Post & Courier).
- City of Charleston releases updated Tourism Management Plan (Live 5 News).
- Haley’s DSS pick going for round 2 in confirmation hearings (Live 5 News).
- Council to tackle growth in West Ashley (News 2).
- SC Lawmakers Tout Medical Marijuana Bill (FITSNews).
- Clyburn: SC getting $4M for early Head Start programs (ABC News 4).
- Isle of Palms settles with feds over Disabilities Act probe (Live 5 News).
- Richard Eckstrom Accused Of Drugging On-Again, Off-Again Lover (FITSSNews).
- Upper peninsula zoning district meeting scheduled for Wednesday (Post & Courier).
- McMaster’s chief of staff to keep job after DUI charge (ABC News 4).
- Body of Summerville man killed in Afghanistan is back on US soil (News 2).
- Bridge-area makeover plan soon to be revealed (Post & Courier).
- Sullivan’s eyes recreational plan for historic fort (Post & Courier).
- SC unemployment agency seeking $15M for workforce initiative (Live 5 News).
- Everything you need to know about measles and vaccines (Post & Courier).
- State says Heather Elvis case will not be affected by suspects’ release (Live 5 News).
- Patriots Point Hosts Black History Month Symposium this Friday (HCS).
- Trial for Johns Island murder suspect begins (ABC News 4).
- Help Provide “Baskets of Love” for Hospice Patients (HCS).
- Berlin G. Myers Parkways to shut down temporarily Wednesday morning (Live 5 News).
- Charleston sheriff’s office reaches settlement in negligence lawsuit (ABC News 4).
- Office building proposed for upper King St. lot in Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Truck backing out of driveway strikes 3-year-old boy in Colleton Co. (Live 5 News).
- Johns Island man accused of sexual abuse 25 years ago (Post & Courier).
- List of Trident Way locations offering help with tax preparation (Live 5 News).
- CofC recruits adults back to school (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Deputies: Cyclist injured in Monday morning car accident (Live 5 News).
- College of Charleston site of new research center for supply chain and logistics (Post & Courier).
- Racial slur painted on rock outside of Rock Hill school (Live 5 News).
- Columbia police searching for missing man (Live 5 News).
- Open wide: Dentists may be first line of defense for other medical issues (ABC News 4).
- Man shot by Highway Patrol trooper reaches $285K settlement (Live 5 News).
- Police: No foul play suspected after body discovered in SUV (Live 5 News).
- SC Supreme Court nixes hearing on James Brown widow’s diary (Post & Courier).
- Pregnant sisters involved in ATV accident; one killed along with unborn child (Live 5 News).
Southern Living Announces Debut of “Illumination Charleston” Weekend
Southern Living today announced that the first-ever Illumination Charleston weekend, created in collaboration with Explore Charleston and Historic Charleston Foundation,...
Lowcountry Food Bank’s Walk to Fight Hunger Aims to Raise Funds to Help Food Insecure Lowcountry Neighbors
Miller Gallery to Celebrate the Opening of “Unbroken” on August 7th
Black History All Year Long: Focus on Women Discussion Series Continues on August 19th
What’s Happening this August at the Gibbes Museum of Art
Itinerant Literate Books and Commonhouse Aleworks Launch Brewing on Books – A Community Book Club
Dog Day Afternoon at Local Waterparks Set for September 11th & 12th
- Uncategorized6 months ago
Types Of Personal Loans
- Uncategorized2 years ago
Signs Your Third Eye Is Starting To See
- Uncategorized2 months ago
Best Live Dealer Games Providers for Non-GamStop Players
- Events5 days ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
- Weekend Preview4 days ago
Charleston Weekend Events
- Resources8 years ago
- Site Updates3 years ago
HCS Patreon Supporters
- Food7 years ago
Charleston’s Food Trucks