The dinner options, which were created by Chef Landen Ganstrom, include:
- First Course (choice of one per person)
- Roasted Red Pepper Bisque
- Caesar Salad
- Winter Salad
- Shared Second Course (choice of one per couple)
- Oysters Rockefeller
- Baby Mushroom Caps
- Roasted Pork Belly
- Third Course (choice of one per person)
- Lemon or Black Raspberry Sorbet
- Shared Fourth Course (choice of one per couple)
- Roasted Chicken
- Wild Salmon
- Fifth Course (choice of one per person)
- Red Velvet Cake
- Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
The Valentine’s Day Dinner is:
- $45 per person for the Roasted Chicken Main Course
- $50 per person for the Wild Salmon Main Course
- $60 per person for the Chateaubriand Main Course.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Reservations can be made online through OpenTable, over the phone, or in-person.
In addition to the Valentine’s Day dinner, Crave will offer a la carte specials including Mussels, Brie Bites, Chef Landen’s Famous Greek Dip, Hanger Steak, Pork Milanese, Sea Scallops, Lobster Farfalle, and more.
For more information, visit Crave’s website.
Deep Water Vineyard Hosting Annual Grape Stomp Festival on August 27th
Deep Water Vineyard will host their Annual Grape Stomp Festival on Saturday, August 27th from 10 am to 6 pm....