- Summerville man killed in terrorist attack at Afghanistan airport (Live 5 News).
- Dig sheds light on origins of White Point Garden (Post & Courier).
- Super Bowl XLIX suds and snacks around town (Charleston City Paper).
- Where to Eat on Super Bowl Sunday in the Holy City (Eater Charleston).
- Judge sets bond at $100K for couple accused in Heather Elvis murder (ABC News 4).
- After 150 years, Confederate submarine’s hull again revealed (ABC News 4).
- Weekend Events, Parties, & Plans (HCS).
- What Is The Most ‘Classic’ Charleston Dish? (Eater Charleston).
- The Americano: Drinks outshine pan-Caribbean food at Mount Pleasant restaurant (Post & Courier).
- Nana’s Seafood & Soul Serves Lowcountry Classics (Eater Charleston).
- New Farmhouse Ale from Palmetto includes local persimmons, pink peppercorns and a pinch of philanthropy (Post & Courier).
- Esteemed Server Delia Smith’s Career Follows Charleston’s Fine Dining History (Eater Charleston).
- Cannonborough Beverage Co., Revelry Brewing working on radler (Post & Courier).
- Prohibition to host a Six-Course Oskar Blues Beer Dinner (HCS).
- #DinnerOnDave The Macintosh Edition (ABC News 4).
- A Love Letter to Fast & French From Longtime Employees (Eater Charleston).
- The Barbeque Joint’s Anniversary Pig Pickin’ & Bluegrass Block Party Set for February 7th (HCS).
- Isle of Palms Exchange Club hosts oyster roast fundraiser (Post & Courier).
- Southern Charm cast to raise money for MUSC Children’s Hospital (Charleston City Paper).
- Watch the Super Bowl at Manny’s with a Former USC Star (HCS).
- Deadly trade-off: Is playing in the NFL worth a shorter life? (Post & Courier).
- Patriots Point Offering Super Sunday Discounts in February (HCS).
- Duke University Pitchforks Charity Concert Scheduled for 2/7 (HCS).
- CC of Charleston team wins National Kidney Foundation championship in California (Post & Courier).
- Spring Jam Announces First Batch of Bands (HCS).
- Battle of Charleston to change things up with living military timeline (Post & Courier).
- Mark Knopfler Plays the PAC in October (HCS).
- Chase After a Cure Gala will take you to Paris (Post & Courier).
- Lindsey Graham Would Be A Very Underwhelming Presidential Candidate (FiveThirtyEight).
- Lawmaker: We renamed the Ravenel Bridge what? (Post & Courier).
- GOP legislators to introduce medical marijuana bills (ABC News 4).
- President orders stricter standards for new federal buildings in flood-prone areas (Post & Courier).
- Residents should have appealed hotel approval of BAR, town says (Post & Courier).
- SCE&G: School bus hits power pole, forces early dismissal of nearby school (Live 5 News).
- Local weathercaster could be voted America’s favorite in online poll (Charleston City Paper).
- Charleston police release surveillance still in armed robbery (Live 5 News).
- Knights of Columbus honors North Charleston public safety workers (Post & Courier).
- Investigators searching for 2 men in connection to Charleston home invasion (Live 5 News).
- Former Gamecock arrested on chop shop charges (Live 5 News).
- Four people transported to the hospital following multi-vehicle accident in W. Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Woman reported missing in December has been located (Live 5 News).
- Most Wanted: Derrell Brown (Live 5 News).
- Sunbeam recalls Holmes Oil Filled Heaters due to scald hazard (ABC News 4).
- DNA evidence leads to arrest of N. Charleston man for 2013 burglary (Live 5 News).
- Berkeley school district tests stop-arm cameras for school buses (ABC News 4).
- Deputies Looking For Missing Man In Anderson Co. (News 2).
- For first time, SC parents can protect kids from identity theft (ABC News 4).
- Asbestos violations uncovered at old federal building; project manager pleads guilty (ABC News 4).
- Bond set for 1 of 3 arrested in West Ashley home invasion (ABC News 4).
- Police investigate dozens of daytime burglaries (News 2).
- Jury awards man injured in parking lot fall more than $4 million (Post & Courier).
- FBI working with TSA, others investigating Arabic tweet tagging Charleston airport (Live 5 News).
- Gaffney woman charged with burning house, killing 2 dogs (ABC News 4).
- Investigators arrest wanted men sought on dog fighting charges (Live 5 News).
Events22 hours ago
Charleston County Parks Debuts 5K Trail Race Series
Charleston County Parks today introduced a 5K trail race series that will be held at Caw Caw Interpretive Center, Johns...
Art1 day ago
Wild Dunes Resort Announces New Artist in Residence at The Gallery at Sweetgrass
Events1 day ago
Local Youth Organization Geared Toward Entrepreneurship to Host Fashion Show
Art2 days ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by Morgan Serreno East and Marie Carladous
Art2 days ago
Gibbes Museum of Art Announces Inaugural Week-long Visual Arts Festival
Events2 days ago
“Always…Patsy Cline” Comes to the Charleston Music Hall on May 5th
Events2 days ago
Charleston Jazz Orchestra Returns to Firefly Distillery