Prohibition is ready to host its second beer dinner of 2015, and this time the downtown restaurant is teaming with the Oskar Blues Brewery. The six-course dinner will be held on Tuesday, February 10th at 6 pm.
Here’s a look at the evening’s menu
- 1st Course
- ICEY PA (Wheat IPA Specialty – Only made once a year)
- Steam Bun – Braised 5-spice Pork Belly, Pickled Carrot, Cucumber and Cilantro, finished with Sambal Aioli and ICEY PA Honey Foam.
- 2nd Course
- Dale’s Pale Ale
- Alligator Porcupine Meatballs – Gator mixed with Cilantro, Water Chestnuts, Ginger, Carrot and Long Grain Rice, finished with Dale’s Pale Ale-Soy glaze
- 3rd Course
- Old Chub Tranny Annie (RARE SPECIALTY BEER – Will never be made again)
- Ramen- Local Braised Duck, Old ChubLemon Grass Broth, and Beech Mushrooms. finished with a Fresh Herbs and Cured Duck Yolk
- 4th Course
- Pinner IPA
- Rabbit Fried Rice – Crispy Local Rabbit Loin stuffed with Manchego cheese and Pickled Peppers
- Served over Ginger Fried Rice and Finished with fried egg and a Pinner IPA Sake Reduction
- 5th Course
- Mama’s Lil Pils
- Lamb Chili Verde – Lamb Meatball, Mama’s Lil Pils-Tomatillo Broth, Local Smoked Gouda Grits, finished with Manchego cheese and a Sunny Duck Egg
- 6th Course
- 10-50 Imperial Stout
- Korean Pancakes – Homemade Chewy Pancakes, 10-50 Ice Cream, and 100% Maple Syrup Caviar
Cost is $60 per person and includes tax, gratuity, food, and beer. Tickets can be purchased here.