- Mistrial declared in murder trial for former Eutawville Police Chief (News 2).
- Tuesday events in South Carolina put focus on domestic violence (Post & Courier).
- Boeing S.C. general manager, VP Jack Jones retiring (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- Standing room only for city’s first hearing on legalizing Uber (Live 5 News).
- Charleston offers new option to pay parking tickets online (Live 5 News).
- Charleston PD: West Ashley gas station armed robberies may be related (Live 5 News).
- Food truck Diggity Doughnuts finds home sweet home on Meeting Street (Post & Courier).
- Anime costume will get you a discount at Tokyo Crepes (Charleston City Paper).
- Bowens Island & The Ordinary Make Top 10 List (HCS).
- Fans of Newly Opened Saint Alban Average 33 Instagram Posts a Day (Eater Charleston).
- Chef’s Tasting Dinner Scheduled for 1/23 at Básico (HCS).
- Share Your Classic Charleston Restaurant Memories and Photographs (Eater Charleston).
- 98 Rockfest Returns April 26th with Five Finger Death Punch, Seether, & More (HCS).
- Medal of Honor Bowl has bright future in Charleston (Moultrie News).
- Rucker Performs on Fallon; New Album Out on 3/31 (HCS).
- Stingrays unveil 9th Annual Pink in the Rink jersey (News 2).
- Luis Dorante Returning As RiverDogs Manager (Live 5 News).
- New Community Art Project Launches Tomorrow (HCS).
- Next man up for Cougars: With Anthony Stitt injured, freshman Cameron Johnson ready for bigger role (Post & Courier).
- Market Street Saloon Hosts “Studs of Steel” on Valentine’s Day (HCS).
- Ranking the Lowcountry’s high school basketball teams (Post & Courier).
- State legislature to look at guns, weed, ethics, sexting, taxes, and mopeds (Charleston City Paper).
- Ethics Commission dismisses another eight complaints against Attorney General Alan Wilson (Post & Courier).
- Attorney: Former state Sen. Ford expected to plead guilty in ethics case (Live 5 News).
- SC prosecutor calling for progress against domestic violence (ABC News 4).
- Folly Beach to roll out stricter regulations for golf carts, low speed vehicles (Live 5 News).
- 2015 Haley inauguration poem noticeably different from previous submissions (Charleston City Paper).
- South Carolina General Assembly under way (ABC News 4).
- Group: DeWitt should face additional charges (Live 5 News).
- Haley releases 2016 executive budget (Charleston Regional Business Journal).
- CCSD Board approves expansion plan in addition to new renovations for Angel Oak Elementary School (News 2).
- Quintin’s Close-Ups: Elizabeth Moffly (HCS).
- U.S. Sen. Lindsey Graham joins effort to bar closing Guantanamo prison (Post & Courier).
- The City Council Drinking Game: Official Rules (Charleston City Paper).
- Gov. Nikki Haley unveils official portrait (Post & Courier).
- Dispatch confirms possible robbery at West Ashley gas station (Live 5 News).
- SC park visitors can now reserve 13 months in advance (ABC News 4).
- N. Charleston shooting suspect, victim’s fiancee exchange words during hearing (Live 5 News).
- 50 years since historic St. Matthew’s steeple fire (Post & Courier).
- Distil Union offers new product in the Wally wallet line, the Wally Duo (Charleston City Paper).
- Dig set at site of fort dating to 1700s on SC coast (ABC News 4).
- Police: School janitor exposes himself to child at Horry County school (Live 5 News).
- Boeing 737 executive named to lead North Charleston 787 plant (Post & Courier).
- Summerville woman cashes in $200,000 lottery ticket (Live 5 News).
- West Ashley Quick Cash Store robbed at gunpoint (Post & Courier).
- Goose Creek gun shop release pictures of weapons stolen in early morning burglary (Live 5 News).
- Officials to monitor possible ice in far northern SC (ABC News 4).
- Report shows S.C. deployed $20.8M to small business (Columbia Regional Business Report).
- Myrtle Beach session focuses on clearing criminal records (ABC News 4).
Events9 hours ago
Oysters on the Point Returns on February 5th with Empire Strikes Brass
The Charleston Harbor Resort and Marina will host its third Oysters on the Point event of the season on Saturday,...
Events13 hours ago
Forte Jazz Lounge Announces Special Valentine-Themed Concerts
Art17 hours ago
New Virtual Exhibition – Alison Underwood: Love Bites – Coming to Landing Contemporary Art
Events1 day ago
Palmetto Carriage Works Announces 11th Annual “Locals Ride Free Day”
Art1 day ago
Redux Presents: “Studio Union: An Art Junction”
Events1 day ago
Gaillard Center and Charleston Symphony Announce ABBA the Concert: A Tribute to ABBA
Events1 day ago
Slipknot to Bring Knotfest Roadshow 2022 Tour to the North Charleston Coliseum on March 30th