- Berkeley Co. Sheriff DeWitt released on PR bond following DUI arrest (Live 5 News).
- Former Gov. James Edwards dies at 87 (Live 5 News).
- Body of Missing 4-Year-Old Autistic Boy, Jayden Morrison, Found in Pond (NBC News).
- North Charleston police arrest two suspects in two separate shootings (Live 5 News).
- Motobar revs its vegan engine, but peters out short of the finish line (Charleston City Paper).
- Super Important Chef Daniel Boulud Tours Charleston Kitchens (Eater Charleston).
- New culinary tour ventures into Harleston Village (Post & Courier).
- Attorney General Alan Wilson pursues Harrell; fights gay marriage (Post & Courier).
- Law enforcement takes on legislators over marijuana (Post & Courier).
- Top local religion stories of 2014 involve defining marriage in church and court (Post & Courier).
- Charleston’s Riley to work until lights turned off (ABC News 4).
- 5 ideas from transportation planner Gabe Klein’s Peninsula Mobilty Report (Charleston City Paper).
- Colleen Condon leads same-sex couples in right to marry (Post & Courier).
- ‘The Interview’ draws sell-out crowds at Terrace Theater (Post & Courier).
- Glitter Belles New Years Eve Party at Market Street Saloon (HCS).
- New Year’s Eve Folly Beach (Folly Beach).
- S Carolina tops Miami 24-21 in Independence Bowl (ABC News 4).
- Renaissance Weekend returns to Charleston (Post & Courier).
- Tigers look to secure fourth 10-win season in Russell Athletic Bowl (Live 5 News).
- Watch out, it might be Bill Murray (Post & Courier).
- Panthers crush Falcons 34-3, roll into playoffs (Live 5 News).
- Carnival’s outlook for normalized relations with Cuba? Caliente! (Post & Courier).
- Community reacts to Christmas shooting death (Live 5 News).
- NOAA: 30 days of ‘sunny day’ flooding in Charleston yearly by 2020 (Post & Courier).
- Lowcountry delivers Toys for Tots (News 2).
- The police deserve better, from everyone (Post & Courier).
- Coast Guard helps boaters in distress off South Carolina coast (News 2).
- Traffic stop turns into chase and car on fire (News 2).
- Charleston police release no new information after East Side slaying (Post & Courier).
- Victim identified in fatal N. Charleston motorcycle crash (Live 5 News).
- Charlotte rape suspect may be hiding in Charleston, police say (ABC News 4).
- Lowcountry turtle sanctuary seeks to save species from around the world (Post & Courier).
- Local Boy Scout troop hiking 53 miles to bring awareness to oral cancer (ABC News 4).
- Police investigating early morning fatal accident in West Ashley (Live 5 News).
- Charleston County woman arrested after man shot in neck (Post & Courier).
- Dispatch: Officers sent to reported shooting in Hanahan (ABC News 4).
- Berkeley County deputies issue holiday checkpoints for “Sober or Slammer” campaign (Live 5 News).
- 22-year-old dies after wreck with SC trooper (ABC News 4).
- Top stories in Charleston’s business scene of 2014 (Post & Courier).
- Anderson woman killed by shotgun blast during hunting trip (Live 5 News).
- $80 million Charleston Midtown project eyes April opening (Post & Courier).
- Online scheduling tool aims to take Charleston doctors’ offices into the digital age (Post & Courier).
- SC official: Stormy weather could explain starfish stranding (ABC News 4).
- Work on Courier Square in Charleston likely to start in spring (Post & Courier).
- Shop LOCAL after Christmas (HCS).
- New year, new destination for Charleston’s homeported cruise ship (Post & Courier).
- Emails show NC faced long odds vying with SC for big companies (Charlotte Observer).
Events6 hours ago
Weekend Buzz: Fun Things To Do In Charleston This Weekend
By Jeff Walker, Entertainment Writer We at Holy City Sinner thank you for your patronage and hope 2022 is an...
Events15 hours ago
Charleston Weekend Events
Art17 hours ago
Upcoming Grand Bohemian Exhibition to Benefit Sober Living Homes
Events1 day ago
Warrior Surf Foundation Partners with Charleston Real Producers for Veteran Surf Lessons and Cocktail Hour
Events2 days ago
Nighttime at the Museum Returns to The Charleston Museum
Events3 days ago
Memorial SUNday Beachfront Block Party Being Held on Folly Beach this Weekend
Art4 days ago
Park Circle Gallery to Exhibit Works by The Upcountry Fiber Artists